Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSanDiegan

The Screamin' Alfords @ Davidson

11 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

where are you watching this game?

Its only on ESPN+. Nevada down 32-40 at the half.

Our first true road game of the season, and Davidson is a solid team. I'm still bummed that we skipped this game last year, it would've been a good reunion for the Martin's. 

Just now, TheSanDiegan said:

I was just following the box score. And deliberating whether or not to add the Disney/ESPN/Hulu bundle.

Haha I went ahead and took the plunge just to watch this game...maybe a bad choice haha.

6 minutes ago, bigd said:

Haha I went ahead and took the plunge just to watch this game...maybe a bad choice haha.

Free trial? I keep catching those Mandalorean promos and have been considering the bundle. I just can't get myself to plunk $5/mo for ESPN+ as a standalone product when I already pay for ESPN (minus +) as part of our cable package. :shrug:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

6 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Free trial? I keep catching those Mandalorean promos and have been considering the bundle. I just can't get myself to plunk $5/mo for ESPN+ as a standalone product when I already pay for ESPN (minus +) as part of our cable package. :shrug:

No free trial, but seems like a solid deal and my girlfriend will be happy we have Disney...

Wow, brutal game though. These team has a long ways to go...

5 minutes ago, bigd said:

No free trial, but seems like a solid deal and my girlfriend will be happy we have Disney...

Wow, brutal game though. These team has a long ways to go...

Davidson torching us from 3 and 21 turnovers and counting; not a recipe for success.:(

1 minute ago, Ibanez said:

The Mountain West is gonna be a mediocre conference this year at best. These games are becoming harder and harder to sit through. Now let's see what New Mexico does with a UTEP that whipped New Mexico State last week.

Both the Aggies and Aztecs have S16 potential.

5 minutes ago, Lester_in_reno said:

Bullsh!t from the master bullsh1tter.

Still P.O.'d about Nov. 9th ? (obviously)

We'll let you say "bullshit" just like the grown ups if you want to. How does it feel to suck in both sports again this year? 

Was always going to be a tough game for Nevada. First road trip for new team/coach, 2000 miles away. Very tough opponent. This one was going to be a loss.

All that matters is how Nevada responds.