Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

San Jose State at UNLV - SBS finale

30 minutes ago, SpartanDude said:

SBS is sending us out with a lovely day to watch some football. 

706C17A6-BB42-4C26-A816-8AC51D8902BA.jpeg

Definitely cooler than last week but still nice. Going to have to put on my jacket soon though if the breeze gets any worse. 

Terrible showing so far by SJSU. Three picks, a missed field goal, a missed extra point, and two unlv fumbles that were right there for the taking that we allowed them to jump back on. 

I do not have high hopes for the second half.

Sanchez looks more than a little deflated giving the tour of the facility he fundraised every cent and designed every inch of for some other HC to move into that big office. 

Can't help but notice the only trophy he has in there is the Breaking Ground ceremony shovel 🤣

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

9 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Sanchez looks more than a little deflated giving the tour of the facility he fundraised every cent and designed every inch of for some other HC to move into that big office. 

Can't help but notice the only trophy he has in there is the Breaking Ground ceremony shovel 🤣

That shovel will work just fine in digging his (coaching) grave.  Keep this up and San Jose will be calling to see if they can borrow said shovel next year...

31 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Terrible showing so far by SJSU. Three picks, a missed field goal, a missed extra point, and two unlv fumbles that were right there for the taking that we allowed them to jump back on. 

I do not have high hopes for the second half.

Oh no worries. This is what we do. Every week. 

SJSU got screwed by the refs there.  That wasn’t a personal foul. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I wonder if the team overlooked UNLV presumptuously thinking they would be playing Fresno St for the sixth win next week. 

15 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

C'mon San Jose.  I want to set up a great game for bowl eligibility with Fresno next week.

You and me both. I wish I could watch this game but I don't have AT&T SportsNet. I am listening to it and UNLV is up 24-21 after 3 quarters.