Jump to content
WYO1016

Sheep Week!!!

Recommended Posts

Bohl said that true freshman Alphonzo Andrews Jr, the only other scholarship RB who is healthy, has practiced well enough now that he might come in to spell X.  I hope that they actually play him with the redshirt rule.  Hopefully he will be another really good RB for the Pokes.  Also, "we're looking at all of our options" when he was asked about Levi Williams.  Man, do I hope they at least give him a few series.  Ideally, I'd like to see more, but I just hope whoever the QB is, can pull out the win.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2019 at 2:07 PM, WYO1016 said:

It has been 1,143 days since the sheep held The Bronze Boot

9584021.jpg

DN5DLElW4AAU3xh.jpg

7a46a706-7c30-48ea-b29c-32f381e3dc42-FTC

We'd like to invite our little sisters from the south to come north and see what an actual college game day looks like. Watching Wyoming beat up on Bobo's bozos will remind you that football is still fun!

Now 1,145 days

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A quote from a completely delusional ram fan from the ram fan forum:

Wyoming is not good

They have very little talent. Their offense is very boring and has a hard time scoring. They will have a freshman quarterback. The altitude advantage they have that normally trips up their opponents will not be an advantage. You can name on your 1 hand the number of players on that roster that would start at CSU. I know we have stunk in this game but it honestly has been dumb luck. The lucks runs out this Friday. Stadium will be full of CSU fans watching a Ram victory. We've won 2 out of the last 3 in Laramie. This happens.
 
:lol::rotflmfao:
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

A quote from a completely delusional ram fan from the ram fan forum:

Wyoming is not good

They have very little talent. Their offense is very boring and has a hard time scoring. They will have a freshman quarterback. The altitude advantage they have that normally trips up their opponents will not be an advantage. You can name on your 1 hand the number of players on that roster that would start at CSU. I know we have stunk in this game but it honestly has been dumb luck. The lucks runs out this Friday. Stadium will be full of CSU fans watching a Ram victory. We've won 2 out of the last 3 in Laramie. This happens.
 
:lol::rotflmfao:

Interesting take.  How is the War going to be full of Rams fans when their own stadium isn't full of Rams fans?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where are the usual suspects? Where are the class acts of the CSEwe fan base, Boy Who Eats Boogers (LolSpazz), Reach Around Buggerer (Jimmer Jammer), and Dog Wipes Butt on Carpet (Scooter)?

  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, nashvillepoke said:

Interesting take.  How is the War going to be full of Rams fans when their own stadium isn't full of Rams fans?

That’s a very good question! Pic below from the Air Force game.

B2D271D7-3C8C-41BD-A95E-5DF03B53B6D5.jpeg.054616832f124e590c36345e1542c450.jpeg

And we all know their fan base doesn’t travel well....even if it is just a 50 minute drive north. Will CSU have more than 100 fans in the stands???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

Where are the usual suspects? Where are the class acts of the CSEwe fan base, Boy Who Eats Boogers (LolSpazz), Reach Around Buggerer (Jimmer Jammer), and Dog Wipes Butt on Carpet (Scooter)?

Pretty sad what has happened to their fanbase 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just because a university has a football team does not mean it provides entertainment value.

CSU has a nice new stadium and all. But when you put crap in a pretty bowl, it's still crap.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favorite Wyoming memory. Yeehaw!

1389120362_SpartansvsWyoming-bestplayof2013.gif.a54fb3a5d1eeeecdca114bed0f9d4bb7.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

 

Josh is still pissed about the cheap shots he and his teammates sustained  at the hands of CSU during his time here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a good feeling about this game. It seems like we're taking it serious for the first time in Bobo's tenure. Wish I could make it up there to watch CSU repay the favor from last year and get that Boot home. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, colosjr said:

I have a good feeling about this game. It seems like we're taking it serious for the first time in Bobo's tenure. Wish I could make it up there to watch CSU repay the favor from last year and get that Boot home. 

I'm glad you feel good, but the team looks bad. The Boot will be able to warm up in it's permanent home in the Wyoming locker room after they shear the sheep Friday night!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

A quote from a completely delusional ram fan from the ram fan forum:

Wyoming is not good

They have very little talent. Their offense is very boring and has a hard time scoring. They will have a freshman quarterback. The altitude advantage they have that normally trips up their opponents will not be an advantage. You can name on your 1 hand the number of players on that roster that would start at CSU. I know we have stunk in this game but it honestly has been dumb luck. The lucks runs out this Friday. Stadium will be full of CSU fans watching a Ram victory. We've won 2 out of the last 3 in Laramie. This happens.
 
:lol::rotflmfao:

LOL.  Dafuq?  Their ticket office already gave us back a shit-load of tickets.  When have sheep fans ever traveled anywhere?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, wyorev said:

LOL.  Dafuq?  Their ticket office already gave us back a shit-load of tickets.  When have sheep fans ever traveled anywhere?

Your guess is as good as mine! I think it’s just a failed attempt at stroking each other’s egos over there on the CSU fan forum (a lot going wrong with that single comment). With as tough as they talk you’d think they’d want someone other than ram fan to respond.

Here’s another one I found hilarious (in reference to Josh Allen):

0EDA4582-C449-4FAC-8367-B9AD525CDACB.jpeg.a87d9f2ea41ec801f7ae1b12278a8ed8.jpeg 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WYO1016 said:

I'm glad you feel good, but the team looks bad. The Boot will be able to warm up in it's permanent home in the Wyoming locker room after they shear the sheep Friday night!

Let's not act like this is a slugfest between giants. Your offense is about as inspiring as an episode of Judge Judy

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, colosjr said:

Let's not act like this is a slugfest between giants. Your offense is about as inspiring as an episode of Judge Judy

I still think it'll be enough to beat the defensive juggernaut the sheep have...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If my sources are correct, CSU is using the money saved on this...

2009_New_CSU_Facilities_Grand_Opening_02
 

To invest in these... 

marshawn-lynch-training-mask-960.jpg?ito
 

Therefore, unfortunately for Wyo...

mel gibson braveheart GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These teams couldn't be any more different.  In several categories each teams strength is the others weakness.  Here are several of the more glaring differences through 10 games...............

 

Pass Offense:  Advantage CSU

CSU #12 in passing offense gaining 316 ypg, #45 with 63% completion.

WYO #125 in passing offense gaining 135 ypg, #130 with 46% completion.

Pass Defense:  Advantage CSU

CSU #17 in pass defense allowing 185 ypg.

Wyoming #120 in pass defense allowing 282 ypg.

Rush Offense:  Advantage WYO

WYO #20 gaining 220 ypg

CSU #89 gaining 145 ypg

Rush Defense:  Advantage WYO

WYO #9 in rushing defense allowing 98 ypg

CSU #115 in rushing defense allowing 207 ypg

Turnover Margin:  Advantage WYO

WYO #12 at +8 with 17 takeaways to 9 giveaways.

CSU #116 at -8 with 13 takeaways to 21 giveaways.

Red Zone Defense:  Advantage WYO

WYO #10 at 69.4% giving up 13 TD's and 12 FG's on 36 attempts.

CSU #110 at 88.6% giving up 22 TD's and 9 FG on 35 attempts.

Penalties:  Advantage WYO

WYO #35 with 57 penalties for 547 yards.

CSU #98 with 71 penalties for 709 yards.

  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, colosjr said:

I have a good feeling about this game. It seems like we're taking it serious for the first time in Bobo's tenure. Wish I could make it up there to watch CSU repay the favor from last year and get that Boot home. 

It is "home"....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×