Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WYO1016

Sheep Week!!!

Good game Rams.  I feel for you and your players... y'all deserve better.

I'd kill to have a guy like Jackson.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

On 11/18/2019 at 3:43 PM, Swoll Cracker said:

Relax and enjoy. Even if CSU gets their nose in front in the first half,you can count on the inevitable second half collapse. That is a trademark of #BoboBall.  Wise CSU fans bet on CSU only for the first half where they are 9-1 against the spread to date.

I hope all you degenerates saw this earlier post.  CSU now 10-1 ATS in the first half. #BoboBall.

6 minutes ago, renoskier said:

If you laid 7.5, you're an idiot. 

Am I? Cuz I won. If you have any bets you’re considering for this weekend I’ll be your bookie. I made a sweet $17 on the pokes so I’m feeling confident.

Just now, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Am I? Cuz I won. If you have any bets you’re considering for this weekend I’ll be your bookie. I made a sweet $17 on the pokes so I’m feeling confident.

That $17 can get you a meth’ed up hooker in Laramie tonight.

33 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

@colosjr @Headbutt I feel for you guys.  Bobo is not a good play caller.  Rams played hard though.  Glad you are getting rid of Bobo.  Bobo single handily lost the 2017 and this years Border War for CSU.  

Sucks for the seniors but really all the players. They worked hard. Now this isn't participation trophy time, you don't get rewarded just for working hard. But it does seem these guys didn't get the chance at a w that they deserved. 

2 minutes ago, colosjr said:

Sucks for the seniors but really all the players. They worked hard. Now this isn't participation trophy time, you don't get rewarded just for working hard. But it does seem these guys didn't get the chance at a w that they deserved. 

Having lived through suck coaches I empathize. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

3 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Having lived through suck coaches I empathize. 

Exactly.  It is so damn frustrating to have such a shitty HC.  Bobo could recruit, definitely some talent in Fort Collins.  Whoever takes that job should have some pieces to work with.