Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WYO1016

Sheep Week!!!

1 hour ago, Pokez said:

Completely right. Should be the last game of the season every year. Some people like it better earlier on in the conference schedule because of weather.

It should be the last game of the season.  I especially hate when this game is in October.  I've seen my fair share of Border War games in cold, wet or snowy weather and loved every second of it!

1 hour ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

It should be the last game of the season.  I especially hate when this game is in October.  I've seen my fair share of Border War games in cold, wet or snowy weather and loved every second of it!

The only thing we'll agree on this weekend. This football game needs to be played in football weather. 

2 hours ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

Totally agree. The whole thing is cheapened when it's played in the middle of the season.

Didn't realize that CSU also has a WBB game in Ft. Collins against CSU that starts at 5 pm.  Two rivalry games in one evening...better load up on those energy drinks.

GO BUFFS.....AND......GO POKES!

47 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

How's the weather looking in Laramie?  Weather.com shows that it should be clear, but I know a storm system is moving around that part of the country.  

I wouldn't mind a little snow in the game to be honest.   

Pretty gloomy right now.  Freezing fog over the summit.  Gonna be an awfully chilly tailgate.  There are cars on 80 right now, so I'm assuming it's open!

Gannett_2.jpg.404db0bd7deb615b1ec5699694fae130.jpg

For those of you following the Border War Blitz - CSU has raised a whopping $8,390 to Wyoming’s $27,873. The average Wyoming donor gave roughly $50 as opposed to CSU donors averaging $20. The money from the donations benefits all student athletes, not just the football program.

For living the #SuperiorLifestyle there sure are a bunch of cheapskates in Fart Collins! Must be blowing too much of their disposable income on crappy IPAs. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

20 minutes ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

For those of you following the Border War Blitz - CSU has raised a whopping $8,390 to Wyoming’s $27,873. The average Wyoming donor gave roughly $50 as opposed to CSU donors averaging $20. The money from the donations benefits all student athletes, not just the football program.

For living the #SuperiorLifestyle there sure are a bunch of cheapskates in Fart Collins! Must be blowing too much of their disposable income on crappy IPAs. 🤷🏻‍♂️

The level of apathy around this program is sad. Guess you can only weather so many second half collapses. That said, I'm still around to hate on wyo

Just now, colosjr said:

The level of apathy around this program is sad. Guess you can only weather so many second half collapses. That said, I'm still around to hate on wyo

Hating success is no way to go through life, kid.

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

Just now, colosjr said:

This has easily been the calmest Border War week on this board since I've been around it. The apathy that you talk about is real. 

5923508649007_bestsuperbowlpicture.jpg.3d879e07e88f2c9ecd15a44ed82786a3.jpg

2 hours ago, colosjr said:

Takes a real fan to stick around in the tough times. The sheep don't have many of those. You have my respect, even though the rest of your fans and your team have given up on this season.

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

7 minutes ago, WYO1016 said:

Takes a real fan to stick around in the tough times. The sheep don't have many of those. You have my respect, even though the rest of your fans and your team have given up on this season.

Notice I'm only around lol. Not a lot of swagger over here though I really do think we can win this deal. History would suggest I shouldn't think that. If we lose, I'll be around for my comeuppance. When we win, I'll try to be gracious lol