Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sactowndog

Mass shooting Fresno

I was reading earlier reports that the victims were Asian. The area where the shooting happened (Peach-Olive) has a large Hmong community, so my guess would be this was a gang hit.  

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

5 hours ago, ridgeview2 said:

I was reading earlier reports that the victims were Asian. The area where the shooting happened (Peach-Olive) has a large Hmong community, so my guess would be this was a gang hit.  

This is my thought as well. The shooting was a few blocks away from my office.

More high fives, chest bumps, rub-offs, and gleeful celebrating by the anti-2A radical authoritarian left.

Argue

Repeat

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

As I said in the other thread...WHEN WILL WE DO SOMETHING ABOUT ASIANS WITH GUNS!?

Now I'll wait for the racist San Jo fan to jump in and call me a Vendejo or whatever. Rinse, repeat.

36 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

As I said in the other thread...WHEN WILL WE DO SOMETHING ABOUT ASIANS WITH GUNS!?

Now I'll wait for the racist San Jo fan to jump in and call me a Vendejo or whatever. Rinse, repeat.

Its sad that the first thing we do in all of shootings is look for the identity of the shooter so that we can decide which team they're part of...

2 minutes ago, bigd said:

Its sad that the first thing we do in all of shootings is look for the identity of the shooter so that we can decide which team they're part of...

I agree. Hence my lampooning of the idea with my shitposts.

45 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Rent free. Happy Monday. :rotflmfao:

1 hour ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Rent free. Happy Monday. :rotflmfao:

You’re not the SJSU guy he was talking about.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

10 minutes ago, mugtang said:

You’re not the SJSU guy he was talking about.  

I am. He threw a hissy fit on the Saugus thread and said, "just call me a pendejo, already!"

Just now, DoubleBlueGold said:

I am. He threw a hissy fit on the Saugus thread and said, "just call me a pendejo, already!"

Huh.  I could’ve sworn he was talking about Rocket. :shrug:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 hours ago, bigd said:

When I first heard of the shooting my first thought was gang related. Still is.  Didn't matter what the ethnicity of people involved were. That area is trouble and has been for sometime now.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

To be fair, they are pretty hard to tell apart, SJSU fans.

Image result for crowd of asians

9 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

It's because all SJSU fans look the same.

facepalm GIF