Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

OFFICIAL F**K THE TRUCKER SCHOOL WEEK/GAME THREAD!!!!

8 hours ago, utenation said:

My question is: Which state has the best Flying J’s with complimentary happy endings in their massage parlors and which state has the hottest lot lizards?

I believe @RogueStout is an expert on both topics in both states.

I’m a Loves Travel Stop man all the way. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

56 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

I’m a Loves Travel Stop man all the way. 

Wendy at the Loves in Wamsutter is hotter than a two dollar pistol. The way she makes that jake brake sound between her legs .... just takes me to another world. She only does it if you tell her you’re USU alumni though.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

4 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Wendy at the Loves in Wamsutter is hotter than a two dollar pistol. The way she makes that jake brake sound between her legs .... just takes me to another world. She only does it if you tell her you’re USU alumni though.

This pleases me.

You know, threads like this make me wonder if we should even bother playing Boazy, as they're so very much at home in the annual "Which Cal State Are We Playing This Year Anyway?" CCG.  It would be heartbreaking if USU were to entertain the Suckdogs in Logan, wouldn't it?  The Boazybunch just wouldn't know what to do with themselves.  

weep cristiano ronaldo GIF

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

Just now, USU78 said:

You know, threads like this make me wonder if we should even bother playing Boazy, as they're so very much at home in the annual "Which Cal State Are We Playing This Year Anyway?" CCG.  It would be heartbreaking if USU were to entertain the Suckdogs in Logan, wouldn't it?  The Boazybunch just wouldn't know what to do with themselves.  

weep cristiano ronaldo GIF

Logan? The game is at USU, in Ogden.

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Logan? The game is at USU, in Ogden.

I understand your confusion.  I have relatives who were edumacated in Twin Falls.

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

1 minute ago, bigbluebaby said:

I don’t think the cuffs will make a difference on the field . I bet he still go’s for 100.

He’s not the #1 on the depth chart. Holani is the starter. 

He’s not the #1 on the depth chart. Holani is the starter. 

Everybody runs better when they’re running from the cops. He may be the starter after this game.

What a moron. Just pay the damn ticket on time. Ugh.

Aren’t you some big shot booster by now? Deep pockets with back room meetings with BSU admin that never happened? Usually, things like this are taken care of with pocket money and a few phone calls to BPD.....An old college buddy is a police captain. You probably are a hit when recruiting season is hot and heavy.

Rolling up to the airport with a $2k sport’s coat with a presidential Rolex in a new Escalade to pick up a few prospects and you tell the best recruit the whip is his to “borrow” if anyone asks questions. 

if you’ve truly hit this status in life, you could be a MWC message board god.

image.jpeg.7ef74cf885356ad646ac89bc5b0c4ca9.jpeg

36 minutes ago, utenation said:

Aren’t you some big shot booster by now? Deep pockets with back room meetings with BSU admin that never happened? Usually, things like this are taken care of with pocket money and a few phone calls to BPD.....An old college buddy is a police captain. You probably are a hit when recruiting season is hot and heavy.

Rolling up to the airport with a $2k sport’s coat with a presidential Rolex in a new Escalade to pick up a few prospects and you tell the best recruit the whip is his to “borrow” if anyone asks questions. 

if you’ve truly hit this status in life, you could be a MWC message board god.

image.jpeg.7ef74cf885356ad646ac89bc5b0c4ca9.jpeg

^^ this for phuk’s sake! We are way beyond players having to pay their fines for shit like traffic infractions.

BRONCO NATION - We are letting out boys down here! Let’s get involved!!!