Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyobraska

Wyoming @ Utah State Game Thread

10 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

Rather than that, I would like to bring in a good OC who will run a system where you can recruit WRs and still have a great run game.  

Coach Bohl's seat is getting a little warm.  Nowhere near hot but a little warm.  I think he finally pulls the trigger on Vigen at the end of the season.  If Wyoming loses to CSU its likely gauranteed.

Just now, NorthWestCowboy said:

Coach Bohl's seat is getting a little warm.  Nowhere near hot but a little warm.  I think he finally pulls the trigger on Vigen at the end of the season.  If Wyoming loses to CSU its likely gauranteed.

That’s ridiculous.  Bohl is as safe as any coach in the country.  

3 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

That’s ridiculous.  Bohl is as safe as any coach in the country.  

Being warm does not mean anyone is talking about him being fired.  There is however a lot of criticism about his offense.  What changes next year on offense as long as Vigen is still around?  Another .500 season next year and you can bet you'll start hearing about replacing Bohl.

Just now, NorthWestCowboy said:

Being warm does not mean anyone is talking about him being fired.  There is however a lot of criticism about his offense.  What changes next year on offense as long as Vigen is still around?  Another .500 season next year and you can bet you'll start hearing about replacing Bohl.

No you won’t.  

Just now, Wyovanian said:

If he refuses to fire someone who the AD directs him to fire, he's no safer than Tony Sanchez.

If the AD micromanages the most successful coach Wyoming has had since Tiller and a coach that has been involved with 5 national championships, then the AD deserves to be fired.  But it’s a silly discussion because Burman has and will continue to let Bohl make personnel decisions.