Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyobraska

Wyoming @ Utah State Game Thread

1 minute ago, Wyovanian said:

Right now, the Sheep are sodomizing the Zoomies...

In years past I would have rooted for Air Force in this game but ole' Howdy Doody has been getting on my nerves lately so screw em!

3 minutes ago, Subcanis said:

I think we really only have a shot at 1 more win this year, and it's not the one you think. 

Our secondary is a significant liability.

Yep.  Losing to CSU would really a shitty exclamation point on a season that started so promising but has been so disappointing

2 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

If it leads to the end of Vigen, I'd cope with it.

Dont hold your breath.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

13 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

If it leads to the end of Vigen, I'd cope with it.

I honestly don't know if he will get rid of him.  I hope like hell he does and can see it is holding this team back, but with a guy as stubborn as Bohl can be, I'm skeptical.  

7 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

I honestly don't know if he will get rid of him.  I hope like hell he does and can see it is holding this team back, but with a guy as stubborn as Bohl can be, I'm skeptical.  

It could very well require an "intervention" on the part of Burman.

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

Hey, we held on and won ToP though.  

Looking forward to the typical Bohl presser... blame defense, get snippy with the few reporters with the stones to ask legit questions, insinuate that anyone expressing criticism is stupid.  

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

13 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

It could very well require an "intervention" on the part of Burman.

You mean the same guy who extended Schroyer?

Never happen.  Tom "We Are Who We Are" Burman is more than thrilled with 6-6 and the current attendance numbers.  

8 minutes ago, Subcanis said:

Never happen.  Tom "We Are Who We Are" Burman is more than thrilled with 6-6 and the current attendance numbers.  

I think that is what is so frustrating.  +++++ 6-6.  Wyoming could be undefeated right now.  This could have been a special season. 

4 minutes ago, AggieSox said:

Good game pokes.  Just got home from it and need to take some heart medication now. That was quite the ball game

Cheers.  The better team won.  Good luck the rest of the way.

1 hour ago, Subcanis said:

He has people who put pressure on him as well. A president, a Board of Trustees, and donors. Do I really have to explain to you how this all works? Or is supposed to work?

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

23 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

He has people who put pressure on him as well. A president, a Board of Trustees, and donors. Do I really have to explain to you how this all works? Or is supposed to work?

I'm well aware of how it works, and how it's supposed to work.  

Good game Pokes. Not a pretty performance by either team. I was terrified that your O was going to run the ball down our throat that entire last drive. As others have said, the Wyo defense is nasty. 

There was a good showing of Wyo fans at the game - I love being in the same conference with the Pokes. Now please go beat the hell out of CSU and AFA :cheers: