Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev McQuervo

Friday night under the lights

Not exactly optimistic about the rest of the games outcome after the past 3 weeks of horrific Zero (offensive) play. Lets see if the OMG Line can actually do something against the "WORLD GREATEST HC," Chest Pumping, Urine Bombers...

GO AZTECS!

Fresno is a tough and proud program and always gives us maximum effort. Even the bad teams at the end of DeRuyter that were low scoring wins we got pushed around and didn't feel good. We are tough but offensively inept. Bulldogs "bad defense" will mean nothing in this game. 31-13 Fresno.

7 hours ago, Rev McQuervo said:

Not exactly optimistic about the rest of the games outcome after the past 3 weeks of horrific Zero (offensive) play. Lets see if the OMG Line can actually do something against the "WORLD GREATEST HC," Chest Pumping, Urine Bombers...

GO AZTECS!

LED lights, or “Air-Cornell” era lights?

1 hour ago, SangerBulldog said:

Aztec fans really have no hope in this game? I havent watched a SD game so I'm not sure what to expect. I'm guessing this is the same aztec team as always. Good defense and a solid run game?

Defense better than the usual, running game has been more bad than it has been average. Only times it's really looked good this year were against NMSU and 2nd half at San Jose.

1 hour ago, LJ_Aztec said:

Defense better than the usual, running game has been more bad than it has been average. Only times it's really looked good this year were against NMSU and 2nd half at San Jose.

I'm sure the 3-3-5 is going to confuse the hell out of reyna