Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YoDawg

San Jose St. continues to embarrass the conference

19 minutes ago, YoDawg said:

These guys couldn't even score 40pts in 40min. Will the MW ever kick these losers out of the conference?

Let me guess who this is. 😂😂😂 Actually no guessing required.

In the last 7 years, SJSU vs. Fresno St.

4 wins: SJSU

3 wins: Fresno St.

Football rules, so you’re already making yourself look silly. And this year should be a close game, but my money is on the Spartans, especially since it’s in San Jose. As far as the total games played record against each other, Fresno only has a slight edge 43 - 37 with 3 ties. 

kat.jpg

39 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Let me guess who this is. 😂😂😂 Actually no guessing required.

In the last 7 years, SJSU vs. Fresno St.

4 wins: SJSU

3 wins: Fresno St.

Football rules, so you’re already making yourself look silly. And this year should be a close game, but my money is on the Spartans, especially since it’s in San Jose. As far as the total games played record against each other, Fresno only has a slight edge 43 - 37 with 3 ties. 

Winning records in the last 7 years...

5 winning seasons: Fresno

0 winning seasons: San Jose

FS is a school with winning traditions and SJSU is a school known for losing. No one cares about your pointless head-to-head stats. Your own ppl in Reno agree https://thespun.com/mountain-west/san-jose-state/sjsu-spartans-mwc-kicked-out

But hey, you can argue with yourself on this one.

1 hour ago, flo4wyo said:

No worries, Im sure Wyoming Basketball will say "Hold my beer"  in a few games this season.

I don't follow Wyo basketball at all but their football program alone is enough to keep them in the conference. SJSU on the other hand sucks at basketball and football (I'm sure they suck at other sports too, but I don't ever see those mishaps)

1. This isn’t me, but this is a sock who’s purposely trying really hard to come off as me. My best guess is Maytard. Like what he did with CardinalMayo and that WooPig sock of his. 

2. There’s a 50/50 chance Fresno wins the West again, but there’s also a 50/50 chance Fresno loses to a much improved SJSU team this year. Fresno’s defense has regressed tremendously this year and isn’t in a position to talk shit to anyone. 

3. Still lurking, but doing my best not to engage until mid-next year. Okay, bye. Kisses and hugs. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

7 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

1. This isn’t me, but this is a sock who’s purposely trying really hard to come off as me. My best guess is Maytard. Like what he did with CardinalMayo and that WooPig sock of his. 

2. There’s a 50/50 chance Fresno wins the West again, but there’s also a 50/50 chance Fresno loses to a much improved SJSU team this year. Fresno’s defense has regressed tremendously this year and isn’t in a position to talk shit to anyone. 

3. Still lurking, but doing my best not to engage until mid-next year. Okay, bye. Kisses and hugs. 

Wow, the new and humble TedfordTrain. 

12 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

2. There’s a 50/50 chance Fresno wins the West again, but there’s also a 50/50 chance Fresno loses to a much improved SJSU team this year.

I don't think the odds of either of those things are that good for you guys.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

25 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Pretty funny how you guys are claiming that I'm this guy or that guy. Idk who any of these ppl are, I just found this forum after watching Fresno and the USU debacle at home. Wtf is a sock? You guys are lame, almost as lame as Fresno's season. #GoDogs #BeatSDSU. 

And Boise doesn't know what real football is, relying on trick plays their entire FBS existence to get a W. I guess this is why I can count on one hand how many BSU players have successful careers in the NFL. Go cry me a river and keep pondering who tf I am.

56 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

There’s lil train!! you ok, we were worried sick. And Cincy’s been taking a pounding on this site since you’ve been gone-you’re giving him his MWC board life back; Robin’s Batman is back!!!

2021224?id=f9sa-1&fmt=jpg&fit=constrain,

13 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

There’s Cincy.....what a surprise you show up in your Batman’s thread. You must feel so good and secure now....

#sidekicknerd

10 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Or, pus*y front running loser? Lolololo. Fresno football and hoops in as bad a shape as their leaky, smelly stadium.....or, in other words, Cincy’s mom.

obsession-cover-for-web.gif