Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyoguns

Utah State?

26 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

Ready for an ass kicking in Laramie Saturday?  I think the Pokes come out very motivated after the Boise loss and kick some ass.  Pokes by 17...

Do they open the stadium for funnel cake consumption when there are away games? Desperate times in Laramie. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

1 minute ago, Wyoguns said:

Son of a........  I stand corrected!  We'll boys...you ready for an ass whipping in Provo North?

Provo North that is hurtful. After the loss I shall drown my sorrow's at the Old Chicago Tap room with 90 beer options I should be able to get it done in true Provo north style.

17 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

Son of a........  I stand corrected!  We'll boys...you ready for an ass whipping in Provo North?

We'll be sending your boys back to Rock Springs East with an L...  Sorry, I mean Fort Collins North.  Muh bad. 

Can’t wait to play the poop and pee this weekend!

Should be nice weather this weekend so maybe our offense and defense will show up!

Is the drunk guy in the barrel coming?

I am drinking extra all week so I can fill lots of pissbombs for our Wyoming bastard brothers.

One thing you can be sure of, regardless of the outcome @cosinama is still a world class wimp that will refuse to fight me. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

29 minutes ago, ViAggie said:

We'll be sending your boys back to Rock Springs East with an L...  Sorry, I mean Fort Collins North.  Muh bad. 

I'll accept Rock Springs east but you crossed a line with the fart colons crack you butthole!

57 minutes ago, bigbluebaby said:

Can’t wait to play the poop and pee this weekend!

Should be nice weather this weekend so maybe our offense and defense will show up!

Is the drunk guy in the barrel coming?

I am drinking extra all week so I can fill lots of pissbombs for our Wyoming bastard brothers.

Eat lots of asparagus.

1 hour ago, ViAggie said:

Why all the hate? I've liked the limited time I have spent in lowlander Laramie

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, AndroidAggie said:

someone on the usufans board pointed out some stats that wyo pass d is weak but run d and run o are strong

that does not bode well for us if jordan love doesn't play a good game.

my prediction is usu by 4

It seems like the passing numbers we give up is part of the defensive game plan... Shut down the run, take away the big play, and let the other team have the short/intermediate stuff until they make a mistake or Wyo gets a stop.

Or maybe our pass D just sucks because they go up against a HS JV-level QB in practice all week!