Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyoguns

Utah State?

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

Ready for an ass kicking in Laramie Saturday?  I think the Pokes come out very motivated after the Boise loss and kick some ass.  Pokes by 17...

Do they open the stadium for funnel cake consumption when there are away games? Desperate times in Laramie. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wyoguns said:

Son of a........  I stand corrected!  We'll boys...you ready for an ass whipping in Provo North?

Provo North that is hurtful. After the loss I shall drown my sorrow's at the Old Chicago Tap room with 90 beer options I should be able to get it done in true Provo north style.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

Son of a........  I stand corrected!  We'll boys...you ready for an ass whipping in Provo North?

We'll be sending your boys back to Rock Springs East with an L...  Sorry, I mean Fort Collins North.  Muh bad. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t wait to play the poop and pee this weekend!

Should be nice weather this weekend so maybe our offense and defense will show up!

Is the drunk guy in the barrel coming?

I am drinking extra all week so I can fill lots of pissbombs for our Wyoming bastard brothers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, ViAggie said:

We'll be sending your boys back to Rock Springs East with an L...  Sorry, I mean Fort Collins North.  Muh bad. 

I'll accept Rock Springs east but you crossed a line with the fart colons crack you butthole!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ole blu dude said:

Provo North that is hurtful. After the loss I shall drown my sorrow's at the Old Chicago Tap room with 90 beer options I should be able to get it done in true Provo north style.

Do you drink alone often?

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, bigbluebaby said:

Can’t wait to play the poop and pee this weekend!

Should be nice weather this weekend so maybe our offense and defense will show up!

Is the drunk guy in the barrel coming?

I am drinking extra all week so I can fill lots of pissbombs for our Wyoming bastard brothers.

Eat lots of asparagus.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ViAggie said:

We'll be sending your boys back to Rock Springs East with an L...  Sorry, I mean Fort Collins North.  Muh bad. 

Why all the hate? I've liked the limited time I have spent in lowlander Laramie

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AndroidAggie said:

someone on the usufans board pointed out some stats that wyo pass d is weak but run d and run o are strong

that does not bode well for us if jordan love doesn't play a good game.

my prediction is usu by 4

It seems like the passing numbers we give up is part of the defensive game plan... Shut down the run, take away the big play, and let the other team have the short/intermediate stuff until they make a mistake or Wyo gets a stop.

 

Or maybe our pass D just sucks because they go up against a HS JV-level QB in practice all week!

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...