Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

November 10th Turds

Turds  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Choose yer turds

• Fresturd for having a laxative-esk defense
    • SDShartU for soiling themselves against UNR
    • Wyopation for having “turd” as a primary color
    • SJSU for just being a TUR with no “d”

This should be unanimous.

Sorry 'Tecs.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

2 hours ago, Subcanis said:

This should be unanimous.

Sorry 'Tecs.

The Aztecs have  been working on this one for several weeks. Not even Miralax has helped. They pushed it out last night- a large stinky one. Using the flush scale this one rates 4 flushes. 

2 hours ago, thatsmymammy said:

Can I give a shout out to Wyo basketball for only scoring 32 points against S Carolina.... that is a very polished turd.

They assisted on 5 of their 9 baskets.  Thats means they shared the ball well.

48 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

They assisted on 5 of their 9 baskets.  Thats means they shared the ball well.

Yeah...  Im just not going to acknowledge our b-ball program’s existence until Edwards is gone.  

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Wow, this is the most lopsided TOTW POLL in quite some time! Damn SUDS.

9584E619-D72A-49D3-A6C5-C1BF484E2525.jpeg.31fbe277ea175f3499bf6b252afdaa1e.jpeg

Yeah, there's just no excuse.

I thought our unnecessarily close W in Vegas was our annual bed shitting exercise but it turns out that was just the warm-up... "shart-stretching," it you will.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

Falling Down Fall GIF by Julian FrostYeah, the Spaztecs stepped all over their dicks last night. Bye week, homie, 17 point faves............

This feels like Deja Vu all over again.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, thatsmymammy said:

Another honorable mention, Sparty lost to Portland (usually the worst WCC team) by 15 at home. They looked bad as usual. At least they scored 57. And Fresno almost laid an egg on Paul George Day beating Winthrop at home by only 3. 

Sparty's previous win over Hofstra offsets that.  No honorable mention this week.