Jump to content
BSUTOP25

November 10th Turds

Turds  

82 members have voted

  1. 1. Choose yer turds

    • Fresturd for having a laxative-esk defense
    • SDShartU for soiling themselves against UNR
    • Wyopation for having “turd” as a primary color
    • SJSU for just being a TUR with no “d”


Recommended Posts

Votr!

💩s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Subcanis said:

This should be unanimous.

 

Sorry 'Tecs.

No, no need to apologize. That vacuum-like sound emanating from Mission Valley last night was us sucking all the dicks.

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys got this all wrong.

It has to be "defending champions" Fresno State. The Dogs suck...again. Can't wait to see them in a couple of weeks.

Besides, picking San Diego State would diminish Nevada's dominating win :ph34r: 

  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I give a shout out to Wyo basketball for only scoring 32 points against S Carolina.... that is a very polished turd.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, thatsmymammy said:

Can I give a shout out to Wyo basketball for only scoring 32 points against S Carolina.... that is a very polished turd.

I say Wyoming overall for the weekend.  The OT in football and that putrid basketball game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wyobraska said:

I say Wyoming overall for the weekend.  The OT in football and that putrid basketball game

I can't agree. Suds gets it hands down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Subcanis said:

This should be unanimous.

 

Sorry 'Tecs.

The Aztecs have  been working on this one for several weeks. Not even Miralax has helped. They pushed it out last night- a large stinky one. Using the flush scale this one rates 4 flushes. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thatsmymammy said:

Can I give a shout out to Wyo basketball for only scoring 32 points against S Carolina.... that is a very polished turd.

They assisted on 5 of their 9 baskets.  Thats means they shared the ball well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

They assisted on 5 of their 9 baskets.  Thats means they shared the ball well.

Yeah...  Im just not going to acknowledge our b-ball program’s existence until Edwards is gone.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, this is the most lopsided TOTW POLL in quite some time! Damn SUDS.

9584E619-D72A-49D3-A6C5-C1BF484E2525.jpeg.31fbe277ea175f3499bf6b252afdaa1e.jpeg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Wow, this is the most lopsided TOTW POLL in quite some time! Damn SUDS.

9584E619-D72A-49D3-A6C5-C1BF484E2525.jpeg.31fbe277ea175f3499bf6b252afdaa1e.jpeg

 

Yeah, there's just no excuse.

I thought our unnecessarily close W in Vegas was our annual bed shitting exercise but it turns out that was just the warm-up... "shart-stretching," it you will.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Falling Down Fall GIF by Julian FrostYeah, the Spaztecs stepped all over their dicks last night. Bye week, homie, 17 point faves............

 

This feels like Deja Vu all over again.

 

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another honorable mention, Sparty lost to Portland (usually the worst WCC team) by 15 at home. They looked bad as usual. At least they scored 57. And Fresno almost laid an egg on Paul George Day beating Winthrop at home by only 3. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thatsmymammy said:

Another honorable mention, Sparty lost to Portland (usually the worst WCC team) by 15 at home. They looked bad as usual. At least they scored 57. And Fresno almost laid an egg on Paul George Day beating Winthrop at home by only 3. 

 

Sparty's previous win over Hofstra offsets that.  No honorable mention this week.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×