Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subcanis

Week 11. GIFs.

How Vigen sees himself:

tenor.gif

What WY fans see:

tenor.gif?itemid=5249308

Air Force AD keeping it classy in response to the UNM game being moved:

tenor.gif

Me keeping track of the SUDS game:

tenor.gif

Gophers:

tenor.gif?itemid=10828968

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Fresno after losing another winnable game. 

tenor-8.gif.961ae090fd3b2aa849f2d1e2ba3a85e8.gif

Literally everybody in Bulldog Stadium watching Tedford send out the punting unit rather than going for it on 4th down. 

tenor-10.gif.11a517e1d72599c55bd6301ea3b3f199.gif

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

Me during the Nevada game:

excited jeff goldblum GIF

Following the BSU/Wyoming game thread:

projector popcorn GIF

Seeing that Fresno lost to USU:

robot wtf GIF

Watching the end of the SJSU @ Hawaii game.

confused what the fuck GIF

To our UNM posters, fans and team:

get well hug GIF

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Me to UW bball:

tenor.gif?itemid=12519160

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

23 hours ago, Subcanis said:

Air Force AD keeping it classy in response to the UNM game being moved:

tenor.gif

What did the Air Force AD say?

down in a hole.jpg

2 hours ago, Broncomare said:

What did the Air Force AD say?

Statement from Air Force Academy Director of Athletics Nathan Pine
"We share New Mexico's grief over the tragic loss of Nahje Flowers and offer our deepest condolences. Air Force will now make the necessary steps to go along with Commissioner Craig Thompson and the Mountain West's unprecedented decision to cancel this weekend's game and reschedule. While Air Force has been disadvantaged by the decision, it pales in comparison to the loss New Mexico experienced."

The AFA, was suppose to have their bye week (11/23),then play Wyoming to end the regular season. Going back to back weekends against UNM and Wyoming is disadvantaging them... UNM won't be a problem for them, but I guess they really wanted two weeks to prep for Wyoming.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

3 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

"We share New Mexico's grief over the tragic loss of Nahje Flowers and offer our deepest condolences. Air Force will now make the necessary steps to go along with Commissioner Craig Thompson and the Mountain West's unprecedented decision to cancel this weekend's game and reschedule. While Air Force has been disadvantaged by the decision, it pales in comparison to the loss New Mexico experienced."

The AFA, was suppose to have their bye week (11/23),then play Wyoming to end the regular season. Going back to back weekends against UNM and Wyoming is disadvantaging them... UNM won't be a problem for them, but I guess they really wanted two weeks to prep for Wyoming.

That is pretty low.  But they got a bye last Saturday......  Well, now we know all we need to know about Chair Force.  The Marines mantra is Improvise, Adapt and Overcome!

down in a hole.jpg

45 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

The highlighted red implies this choice was not left up to the AFA. I typically cheer for the service academies, but that's getting tougher between Calhoun's antics and this asshat talking about how a player's death really hurt his football team.