Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spaztecs

Who wins the Pacified Division ?

Who wins the Pacified Division ?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Pacified Division title ?

• The Bows
    • Dawgs
    • Pack
    • Spaztecs

Or, who gets to be Boise' whipping boy in the CCG ?

Wow, a division champ with three conference losses. That is pathetic.

the office agree GIF by EditingAndLayout

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

What will be even more pathetic is if Boise manages to lose to that three loss team.  Which you know is very likely. I mean, have you seen our offense and our defense?  At least one of them is ridiculously bad in every game so far.  

This is of course assuming Boise doesn’t trip over their own two feet in these last three games.  You know that’s very likely as well.

We have to be the worst 1 loss team in the country.

SDSU still controls it’s own destiny and win out they win the west. 

Fresno also controls its own destiny, if they win out they win the west  

If Hawaii wins out and Fresno loses a game they win the west.  

If Nevada wins out and either 1) SDSU beats Fresno and loses to Hawaii and UNLV beats Hawaii or 2) SDSU loses to Fresno and Hawaii loses to either UNLV or SDSU then Nevada wins the west 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

39 minutes ago, mugtang said:

If Nevada wins out and either 1) SDSU beats Fresno and loses to Hawaii and UNLV beats Hawaii or 2) SDSU loses to Fresno and Hawaii loses to either UNLV or SDSU then Nevada wins the west 

So you saying there’s a chance.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

1 hour ago, Warbow said:

So you saying there’s a chance.

Not much.

The Spaztecs could have put a hammer lock on this race. Instead, they muddied up the whole damned thing.

frustrated homer simpson GIF

Americans Mayor

4 hours ago, mugtang said:

No team in the West controls its own destiny.  They are all just a bunch of molecules subject to the natural laws of the universe.

The Mountain is a little clearer. Boise and Utah State control their own destiny. Air Force needs to win out and hope Boise loses twice. Wyoming needs to win out and hope Boise loses the last three. CSU needs to win out and hope Boise drops two of their last three.

I think that's right for all of them. Really, it's likely going to be the winner of the Utah State/Boise game. Unless Utah State drops another game.

4 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

Not much.

The Spaztecs could have put a hammer lock on this race. Instead, they muddied up the whole damned thing.

frustrated homer simpson GIF

You are correct.

8 hours ago, mugtang said:

That scenario would not surprise me this year.

I would be absolutely shocked if the Aztecs win the division. I have not seen anything since the Wyoming game to convince me otherwise.

From game five of the 2015 season through game six of the 2017 season, the Aztecs were 21-3 with wins over Arizona State (x2), Standard, Cal, and won two bowl games.

Since game 7 of the 2017 season to the present, they are 18 - 11 against some very suspect competition. That includes two bowl losses to such heavyweights as Army and Ohio.

Does anyone spot the same downward trend that I do ?

Americans Mayor

12 hours ago, mugtang said:

Damn you wrote half a book on what needs to happen for Nevada to win it. I guess you can throw that out the window.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

1 minute ago, Warbow said:

Damn you wrote half a book on what needs to happen for Nevada to win it. I guess you can throw that out the window.

Just laying out the scenarios.  I don’t expect to win the west.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

Just laying out the scenarios.  I don’t expect to win the west.  

You never know, it’s been a weird year in the West.

20 hours ago, Warbow said:

In the Chow era, there was a crazy scenario where a tons of things needed to happen for Hawaii to win the West....and then it started happening and Hawaii wasn't eliminated until the last weekend of conference play...

On 11/10/2019 at 8:25 AM, Dimwhit said:

The Mountain is a little clearer. Boise and Utah State control their own destiny. Air Force needs to win out and hope Boise loses twice. Wyoming needs to win out and hope Boise loses the last three. CSU needs to win out and hope Boise drops two of their last three.

I think that's right for all of them. Really, it's likely going to be the winner of the Utah State/Boise game. Unless Utah State drops another game.

That might be right, except who wins if USU beats Boise and AFA, Boise, and USU all end up 7-1? What's the tiebreaker?