Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigd

Nevada vs Loyola Marymount

This is a must win for Nevada, we need to keep the fanbase interested. Loyola was really good last year, should be an interesting game.

If anyone has a streat link I would be eternally grateful. Its frustrating that crackstreams and sportsurge don't seem to have college basketball even though they have college football. 

Just now, thelawlorfaithful said:

The ball movement wasn’t bad. If Milling and Meeks could knock those open threes down once in awhile we might have something, even without Harris. 

A lot of missed shots. Zouzoua had at least 3 wide open 3s and couldn’t hit them. His shooting from last year has not improved at all, super frustrating. Hopefully the yips end at some point

13 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

The ball movement wasn’t bad. If Milling and Meeks could knock those open threes down once in awhile we might have something, even without Harris. 

Agreed. Ball movement was good. I’m hopeful

1 hour ago, Jaredcg said:

A lot of missed shots. Zouzoua had at least 3 wide open 3s and couldn’t hit them. His shooting from last year has not improved at all, super frustrating. Hopefully the yips end at some point

“His shooting has not improved and you based that on three missed shots?” 😂😂 Interwebs are awesome. 

9 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

“His shooting has not improved and you based that on three missed shots?” 😂😂 Interwebs are awesome. 

He is 5-20 on the season 25% and 2-8 from 3 on the season 25%. I mentioned those 3 shots as they literally wide open. The offense worked and he still couldn’t hit it

4 minutes ago, Jaredcg said:

He is 5-20 on the season 25% and 2-8 from 3 on the season 25%. I mentioned those 3 shots as they literally wide open. The offense worked and he still couldn’t hit it

You’re right. Look at this clown who hit just 23.7% of his 3-point attempts over an even larger sample size: https://www.mercurynews.com/2017/03/14/steph-curry-discusses-his-shooting-slump-i-never-really-use-that-word/

I mean, who gave that guy the green light?!

6 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

You’re right. Look at this clown who hit just 23.7% of his 3-point attempts over an even larger sample size: https://www.mercurynews.com/2017/03/14/steph-curry-discusses-his-shooting-slump-i-never-really-use-that-word/

I mean, who gave that guy the green light?!

All I’m saying is his shot during the game hasn’t improved yet. I literally wrote I Hope is yips end. I never wrote he should stop shooting either. 

Nevada won’t go far this year without him turning around this year. When Harris is back will need a scoring punch off the bench and he’s the most likely to provide that. As of now though he’s not helping on offense 

17 minutes ago, Jaredcg said:

All I’m saying is his shot during the game hasn’t improved yet. I literally wrote I Hope is yips end. I never wrote he should stop shooting either. 

Nevada won’t go far this year without him turning around this year. When Harris is back will need a scoring punch off the bench and he’s the most likely to provide that. As of now though he’s not helping on offense 

I agree with that take.

3 hours ago, Jaredcg said:

Unfortunately that is an improvement. He was 22% from the field and 10% from 3 last year.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.