Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NorthWestCowboy

OOC Football Games - Week 11

12 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

I'm digging the Gopher helmets. Ski U mah!

I’m not a fan of glossy gold helmets.  I prefer the old school polished gold look for teams like Minny, ND and GA Tech for example.

341246_orig.jpg

ECU @ SMU is a game.  

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Baylor kicker comes up clutch.  

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

TCU staying alive with some 4th down heroics.  On to 2OT.