BSUTOP25

OT: UCF is absolute garbage. They’d be a .500 team in the MWC.

Just now, Bulldog1 said:

Ding dong the witch is dead, the witch is dead!

Don’t insult witches like that. 

• Haha 3

According to a UCf fan on twitter, UCF ‘broke the mold ‘ and paved the way for the G5 to win more games. :lol:

• Haha 5

Can't believe it came down to an illegal substitution penalty.  The guy was stopped on fourth down without that player anyway.  What a terrible way to end a good game.  Can't say I'm surprised, called it in the other thread.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Can't believe it came down to an illegal substitution penalty.  The guy was stopped on fourth down without that player anyway.  What a terrible way to end a good game.  Can't say I'm surprised, called it in the other thread.

You staying up for East Coast SportsCenter? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Cheers 1

So if Tulsa pulls the upset, and nobodys there to see it...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Yeah you did. Have to give you the credit.

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

No doubt. Every current UCF player and student wishes they had the talent and brains to get into U Florida. 

Without question.  

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

According to a UCf fan on twitter, UCF ‘broke the mold ‘ and paved the way for the G5 to win more games. :lol:

When I called him out on it, he wouldn’t talk to me any more, lol. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ibanez said:

Now to watch the Beavers beat the Huskies.

Haener's enrolled at Fresno State now. No takecie backcie's!

LMAO

The AAC and UCF suck moose phallus and will always suck moose phallus.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 3

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

No doubt. Every current UCF player and student wishes they had the talent and brains to get into U Florida. 

You know it. It's the Harvard of the South with athletic prowess Strip Mall U could only dream of having.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, 4UNLV said:

See, shit like this is why it's so easy to hate UCF. I mean sure, Boise State fans (especially back in the day) could be pretty obnoxious, but it took many years of winning to develop such honed annoyance. UCF and their fans did it so quickly and with such fervor that it boggles the mind.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RSF said:

So if Tulsa pulls the upset, and nobodys there to see it...

Obviously, this board saw it.

• Like 3

UCF is not as good this year, but they were the top dogs the last two seasons. That is more than I can say for all the other G5 squads.

Well now, time to peel off those P6 stickers from their helmets.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Spaztecs said:

UCF is not as good this year, but they were the top dogs the last two seasons. That is more than I can say for all the other G5 squads.

Bet ya' Nebraska would give them a hell of a discount on a Scott Frost buy-back deal...

• Like 8

3 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

The question has to be asked. @Lobo Amor and @Uncle Juan, would UNM compete for an AAC title this year?

Not the title but we wouldn't be at the bottom that's for sure.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

12 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

The question has to be asked. @Lobo Amor and @Uncle Juan, would UNM compete for an AAC title this year?

That's a bad troll attempt. UNM couldn't compete in the state AAAA high school division this season.

12 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

That's why you snap the ball! 

10 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

Bet ya' Nebraska would give them a hell of a discount on a Scott Frost buy-back deal...

Meh, before the season started Frost was saying the cupboard wasn't exactly stocked and people should temper their expectations. But... Nowledge U :shrug:

Based on what I saw, with a few breaks, UCF would win the MW and with a few breaks the other way, they'd go .500 in conference. There doesn't really seem to be a dominant G5 team or teams this year like in years past, just a top tier with what, 8 teams all able to beat each other?