Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kalua pig

sjsu @ hawai'i

6 minutes ago, Kalikus808 said:

With SDSU losing, the West looks like this:

1  SDSU  4-3

2  Hawaii 3-3 (IF they win over SJSU)

2  Nevada 3-3

4  Fresno State 2-4

5  SJSU 1-5 (IF they lose to Hawaii, but even if they win, they still stay tied with Fresno and Hawaii for 3rd).

6  UNLV  0-5

Fresno is 2-3

I lost the Facebook feed with one minute to go, so I'm guessing Hawaii won. All you had to do was take a couple of knees. Kudos on another exciting game between our teams. 

1 minute ago, Ibanez said:

No.

Um... Yes.  The teams directly beneath Boise have a chance of moving up.  Are you new to CFB disrespecting the G5 teams?  Because this happens every year.  Must be new.

Our defensive coordinator is Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde. More often, he is Mr. Hyde. How the fcuk do you allow there to be 12 men on the field during the most pivotal time of the game for the Spartans?!?!?

4 hours ago, Kalikus808 said:

Love is damn good.  But the Hawaii defense is going to make him look even better!  LOL.  I want Hawaii to win, but I haven't seen them do anything right in the last 4 games.  In our loss to Fresno, Cole threw almost 400 yards and still got benched.  Our coaching is mediocre in Hawaii.  Rolos a good man, but only a mediocre coach.  Not sorry to say that either.

Your Fr QB was every bit as good as Love. Spartan D man; why we are 1-5 even with an NFL caliber QB. Atrocious D-I guess both sides, but SJS all year really. Good win!

This spartan team has been ready to play every week. That’s been really refreshing. These last two games are huge not just to get to bowl eligibility but for the program as a whole. 

I’ll be at the unlv game. Go Spartans.

20 minutes ago, Kalikus808 said:

With SDSU losing, the West looks like this:

1  SDSU  4-3

2  Hawaii 3-3 (IF they win over SJSU)

2  Nevada 3-3

4  Fresno State 2-4

5  SJSU 1-5 (IF they lose to Hawaii, but even if they win, they still stay tied with Fresno and Hawaii for 3rd).

6  UNLV  0-5

Wrong. With the loss the Aztecs are 4-2 in the Molehill Worst.

Boom goes the dynamite.

When Brennan decided not to go for the TD on 4th down during the third quarter, the loss was palpable. 

He also should have gone for two when they scored with 7 min left and it was 35-32....get it to 35-34 so when HI scores it’s still an 8 pt game. 35-32 or 35-33 didn’t matter...either that or recruit a couple of playmakers to force one got dam punt...and make that one who has the ability to avoid spearing opponents every game.

3 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

This spartan team has been ready to play every week. That’s been really refreshing. These last two games are huge not just to get to bowl eligibility but for the program as a whole. 

I’ll be at the unlv game. Go Spartans.

We went 6-6 in 2008 and were passed over for a bowl. I'd hate for that to happen again. And we went 5-7 in 2015 and got a bowl bid. But I doubt that will ever happen again. 

Yet another wild & crazy SJSU vs Hawaii game. 

Image may contain: one or more people and people playing sports

Usually I say good game. We're officially rivals. We're playing for a rivalry trophy. With that said, fcuk you Hawai'i. You had not business winning. Take a pineapple and shove it up your ass. 

It goes to show how much more important touchdowns are than field goals! Spartans scored 8 out of 8 times when they had the ball while Hawaii scored 6 out of 8 times.  Spartans had 4 tds and 4 fgs while UH had 6 tds.  Hawaii went for it on fourth down twice and made both.  I'm wondering what might have happened if the Spartans went for it on some fourth downs?  Hawaii realized in a game like this that it's going to take touchdowns to win...I guess the Spartans didn't, and were counting on stopping the Warriors at least one more time in second half which didn't happen!  So many close losses this year hurts, but we are competitive and don't seem to ever give up on the fight like we did in some games last year--100 -100 works!!