Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kalua pig

sjsu @ hawai'i

3 minutes ago, idkk said:

This link just says content not available at the moment.  I am not in a geo restricted area, so its Stadium +++++ing up the stream again, like normal.

3 minutes ago, Kalikus808 said:

This link just says content not available at the moment.  I am not in a geo restricted area, so its Stadium +++++ing up the stream again, like normal.

It won't let me post the link. I'm watching it c/o Hawaii's football Facebook page, so try there. And if that doesn't work, then I don't know what to tell you. I tried my best bruddah. 

1 minute ago, crixus said:

It won't let me post the link. I'm watching it on Hawaii's football Facebook page, so try there. And if that doesn't work, then I don't know what to tell you. I tried my best bruddah. 

Thanks man, I appreciate it.  PHUCK Stadium and PHUCK FB.

11 minutes ago, Kalikus808 said:

Why are the referees ALWAYS against Hawaii it seems?  I get that there's bad calls in football, but Jesus Christ it seems it's ALWAYS against Hawaii.

It's a conspiracy!

image.jpeg.0b43280f32a497bedc76c8ab145de7ff.jpeg

TD Hawaii, they're up 7-3 with 27 seconds left in the 1st qtr.

Dude, the referees called back the obvious SJSU late hit out of bounds, and then calls Hawaii on a 50/50 late hit out of bounds.  I don't get it.  What did Hawaii do to the refs union?  This happens every game.  I'm so tired of bad ref calls (regardless of who it is on).

To be clear, I'm not saying Hawaii has lost a game because of a bad call, but shouldn't the credibility of the referee staff be important to the conference?  Ridiculous.  Watch the 1st quarter of Hawaii vs Boise State or Hawaii vs. Washington.  The BSU game had about 8 blatantly BAD calls including a targeting call that wasn't targeting and a fumble that was an incomplete pass.  

l3cGtdMDnDK52-PkRDLb1L95tnrdY9ifeM6YTcebexLooGBXifEkN2z2SqIT_AYYprsJbhQJUInWZeVBHqZUdG4eOcFMm2KjXD9EFXZI3IWPiRcnvqjTD88fuVNIPcWShhoQuOt2RCjiQPfk7eqJpLYiXy3p2zk-OYGDz-TMXZ2yKkH3szt6jgZsfZV_DSjhFLWANRXB72Lwk7_U9Ahewg8c8zcqV6TXhvj-k77D5paNAvRWd540tZUvJ4FwpcNhrch7PSGwvkKMpbVrwvp6k2uaSvyCe1u2svb-r3jG94FZQn7GX0QWvMTcbd8a6cov1qnHueGMF4Pd2BklakloMmyDKnzSR35pp_DqeF0rBOFvObn4qNnKYGTqkKobvMYAF3djLfZGyZ020Uj1eLjvTv8pWL8Rrkh-F9Gm_VP7Q0KXJJ0tT63axVGlLjFNfbGpH6AQQEqgPN_B4rHr0-w2K6Q5upAd1-FgpECABa7XZIMiJhfBhxGB4YWoLwh5RoaI26r5FbToVmhx5Kwjkji7z1VlPS_lQMlvK3ovhagYjrgoo5yXyCRR5oA0DMvaXj9cobxgigBQEJ6ZCJFId4pfVuE-juIDHmLszEp3LBdACbQ2zw3DyuDa6ABEHqFx1O7LJKVTozwY-Ny9UhcgdpD513NmRZdHh_1ncozRWW6kI0gf65kOZBzLv5w=w407-h529-no

1 minute ago, MWC Tex said:

It’s a Facebook problem.

He's watching it now. 

TD Spartans! :cheer: We lead 10-7.

Fumble recovery for SJSU. :banana:

43 yard FG for SJSU. We now lead 13-7.