Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Kanye 2024

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kanye-west-says-wants-run-055202783.html

Republican primary in 4 years is going to be interesting with Christian Genius Billionaire Chic-Fil-A Yeezy Kanye Omari West running.

“When people say it’s crass to call yourself a billionaire, I say I might legally change my name to Christian Genius Billionaire Kanye West for a year until y’all understand exactly what it is,” he said. “It will be on the license plate.”

That’s when West shifted the conversation to his plan to run for president.

“When I run for president in 2024 —” West said, to laughter from the audience. “What y’all laughing at?”

West said that if he were elected president, he would “create so many jobs.”

“I’m not going to run, I’m going to walk,” he said. “What they’re saying is Kanye’s crazy — one and three African Americans are in jail and all the celebrities are in jail also because they can’t say nothing because they’re so scared.”

He’d probably beat most of the current Dem candidates. 

Kanye is a total joke in general, but I do find it a bit inspiring to see someone rebel against the Democrat black community cult where you might find yourself harmed or killed for just supporting a GOP candidate. He’s had death threats from even other rappers over Trump.

So he’s nuts, but he’s found something that makes him truly happy in religion, and more power to him. This is America, after all. 

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, THEUniversityofNevada said:

Every day it creeps closer and closer. Mike Judge looks more and more like Nostradamus.

giphy.gif

It’s here.  We have a reality tv personality who has been on WWE.   

Posted Image