Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

battle.borne

Bernie Bros mad

USA Today sent a tweet out congratulating the Nevada student who sank a half-court shot for a year of free tuition. The Bernie Bros found the tweet and proceeded to get mad online. They claim this is a perfect example of why college should be free and it's actually "sad" he should have to make a half court shot to get a year of tuition covered. What's wrong with these misanthropes? Let people enjoy things.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

12 minutes ago, battle.borne said:

USA Today sent a tweet out congratulating the Nevada student who sank a half-court shot for a year of free tuition. The Bernie Bros found the tweet and proceeded to get mad online. They claim this is a perfect example of why college should be free and it's actually "sad" he should have to make a half court shot to get a year of tuition covered. What's wrong with these misanthropes? Let people enjoy things.

The system is stacked against people who can't afford college. Fun times!

What is ya ignint?

Dammit. I want all my debts forgiven and I want everything for free. My car is over ten years old and I think I deserve a new one. Bernie can I have a free new car? Please take all the riches wealth and give me a couple million. If you do, you have my vote. 

3 hours ago, Rocket said:

The system is stacked against people who can't afford college. Fun times!

What is ya ignint?

Why do you think you're entitled to something?  Plenty of people have success in life without a 4 year degree.

9 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Dammit. I want all my debts forgiven and I want everything for free. My car is over ten years old and I think I deserve a new one. Bernie can I have a free new car? Please take all the riches wealth and give me a couple million. If you do, you have my vote. 

Look who's talking, I have 12 yachts and I think I need a tax break for another one. Screw the working class who are working 2 jobs just to survive with no healthcare. Screw the kids who get straight A's and can't afford to go to college. Let's let people pay to get into college even though they didnt earn it. +++++ you punk.

You're damn right I'm mad. Why should people like Tdump get into a good school even though they didn't earnit just because their daddy warbucks paid off someone to get them in. They don't deserve to be there with the other kids who worked hard and belong there. Why should the penalty when they get caught only be 3 days in jail because they're rich bitches? Why should Brock Turner get out of having to pay for raping that girl at Stanford just because his Daddy had money and they were white? I'm calling Bullshit, the judge got removed but he should be disbarred. Bad guys.

I sympathize with Bernie’s effort to attack the student debt crisis but free college is already available, it’s called the G.I. Bill. If we want to have a conversation about expanding that to include some sort of non-military civil service, I’m open to the discussion but I also think we encourage too many kids to go to college.

P.S. F the Bernie Bro’s who threw a fit about this and F Battle Born.

1 hour ago, THEUniversityofNevada said:

I sympathize with Bernie’s effort to attack the student debt crisis but free college is already available, it’s called the G.I. Bill. If we want to have a conversation about expanding that to include some sort of non-military civil service, I’m open to the discussion but I also think we encourage too many kids to go to college.

P.S. F the Bernie Bro’s who threw a fit about this and F Battle Born.

There is no safe space in the military for today’s college age kids. Although community service has possibilities. 

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

It’s extremely bad timing for Democrats to promote free anything with our debt at $23 trillion and climbing. And yes even many Trump policy supporters think he has failed in that regard. 

Debt is manageable for now as interest rates are low and expected to be so for the foreseeable future.  But, it’s going to hit at some point and it’s gonna be ugly.

v0icAvfW.jpg

11 hours ago, Rocket said:

You're damn right I'm mad. Why should people like Tdump get into a good school even though they didn't earnit just because their daddy warbucks paid off someone to get them in. They don't deserve to be there with the other kids who worked hard and belong there. Why should the penalty when they get caught only be 3 days in jail because they're rich bitches? Why should Brock Turner get out of having to pay for raping that girl at Stanford just because his Daddy had money and they were white? I'm calling Bullshit, the judge got removed but he should be disbarred. Bad guys.

If you talk as well as you write nobody listens to you.

12 hours ago, Rocket said:

Why should people like Tdump get into a good school even though they didn't earnit just because their daddy warbucks paid off someone to get them in. They don't deserve to be there with the other kids who worked hard and belong there. Why should the penalty when they get caught only be 3 days in jail because they're rich bitches? Why should Brock Turner get out of having to pay for raping that girl at Stanford just because his Daddy had money and they were white? I'm calling Bullshit, the judge got removed but he should be disbarred. Bad guys.

Shut the f*ck up shitlib

3 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

It’s extremely bad timing for Democrats to promote free anything with our debt at $23 trillion and climbing. And yes even many Trump policy supporters think he has failed in that regard. 

I mean Trump and establishment dems are running on free war, I’d say that’s bad timing also.

On 11/8/2019 at 11:19 AM, battle.borne said:

Shut the f*ck up shitlib

I aint a lib punk. Last time I walked through a Nevada game a punk just like u opened his fat mouth and I called him out to his face and he pussed out. Take a lesson from that bitch.