Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Virginity Testing: What the f***

In a Tuesday episode of the podcast "Ladies Like Us," T.I. was speaking with hosts Nazanin Mandi and Nadia Moham about parenting, when the question came up. The rapper, who has six children, brought up how he handles the discussion with his oldest daughter, 18-year-old Deyjah Harris. 

"Not only have we had the conversation. We have yearly trips to the gynecologist to check her hymen," T.I. said, according to BuzzFeed. "Yes, I go with her."

The rapper told the hosts that after the teen's 16th birthday party, he put a sticky note on her door that read, "'Gyno. Tomorrow. 9:30.'"

"So we'll go and sit down and the doctor comes and talk, and the doctor's maintaining a high level of professionalism," T.I. explained, adding that the doctor asked Harris if was ok to tell her dad the results. "He's like, 'You know, sir, I have to, in order to share information' — I'm like, 'Deyjah, they want you to sign this so we can share information. Is there anything you would not want me to know? See, Doc? Ain't no problem.'"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/virginity-testing-rapper-ti-says-he-visits-gynecologist-every-year-with-daughter-deyjah-to-check-her-hymen/

This is just +++++ed up on so many different levels. 

57 minutes ago, retrofade said:

@mugtang needs a new emoji. Nothing in the current inventory is sufficient enough to express the amount of phucked up in this story.

Most hymen's are not "intact".  Especially, if the female uses tampons.  This is just disturbing on so many levels!

down in a hole.jpg

My plan is much simpler and less invasive.

The Carmelite nuns have a cloistered convent just a few minutes from my house.  On her 14th birthday, I'm taking my daughter there, and turning her over to the nuns.

My daughter, God bless her, thinks I'm kidding...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

2 hours ago, Broncomare said:

Most hymen's are not "intact".  Especially, if the female uses tampons.  This is just disturbing on so many levels!

Or water ski, or ride a horse, or go on a waterslide, or...

Part of me hopes he was just joking and in his not-so-well-thought-out mind he thought people would take it more as a joke than something disturbing.

2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

It seems like it would be a lot easier to put a birth control pill in her Cheerios every morning. She wouldn’t necessarily remain a virgin, but she wouldn’t be bearing a child either. 

Thats the definition of poisoning...

1 hour ago, UNLV2001 said:

Isn't there a rapper named Buster Hymen ?!?! 

You are thinking of Busta Rhymes.

TI is an idiot.

18 hours ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Or water ski, or ride a horse, or go on a waterslide, or...

Part of me hopes he was just joking and in his not-so-well-thought-out mind he thought people would take it more as a joke than something disturbing.

Or born with a complete hymen.... 

down in a hole.jpg