Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

Utah @Nevada MBB

3 hours ago, ph90702 said:

Bad loss by UNR.  Utah is a 9th place team in the PAC-12.

Usually smart people wait until January to determine if a loss/win is good or bad. But thanks for sharing your well formed and thoughtful opinion on a Nevada loss.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

13 hours ago, toonkee said:

Uh, can we make this the new facepalm thingy?

13 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

@mugtang can we pretttty pleeeeaaaaaaseee make this the new FacePalm emoji.

Picard is tired and needs a break.

1 hour ago, battle.borne said:

If @mugtang grants this wish I will find him and give him a stern talking to! Mark my words 

If I was to change the facepalm reaction it wouldn’t be to one that would upset an entire fan base here.  I wouldn’t change it to sanchez (or whoever the UNLV head coach is next year) or TJ facepalming.  I’d prefer to keep it neutral.  Now if somebody can find one of Thompson facepalming I would consider that.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 hours ago, mugtang said:

If I was to change the facepalm reaction it wouldn’t be to one that would upset an entire fan base here.  I wouldn’t change it to sanchez (or whoever the UNLV head coach is next year) or TJ facepalming.  I’d prefer to keep it neutral.  Now if somebody can find one of Thompson facepalming I would consider that.  

Just change your avatar to that pic.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

3 minutes ago, Mano said:

Just change your avatar to that pic.

There’s no shame in losing to the PAC-12 champ by 5. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I just kept thinking how much Drew would have helped last years Nevada team. He would have taken all the ball handling duties off the Martin twins and improved the Pack three point shooting. 

Nevada looks like a team that lost most of their starting lineup and are starting from scratch. 

3 hours ago, mugtang said:

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, ph90702 said:

Bad loss by UNR.  Utah is a 9th place team in the PAC-12.

7 hours ago, mugtang said:

Congrats to Utah for winning the PAC-12. 

5 minutes ago, mugtang said:

There’s no shame in losing to the PAC-12 champ by 5. 

4 minutes ago, Mano said:

You guys played Oregon too?

See above.   But basically whatever PH says is going to happen the exact opposite happens.  It’s the running joke around here. 

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

See above.   But basically whatever PH says is going to happen the exact opposite happens.  It’s the running joke around here. 

Didn't know that was what you were implying, but would the exact opposite of 9th be first place? I am thinking third, which seems much more possible.

Keep rooting against us ph, need the karma!

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

2 minutes ago, Mano said:

Didn't know that was what you were implying, but would the exact opposite of 9th be first place? I am thinking third, which seems much more possible.

Until further notice you are the PAC-12 champs.  Unless we lose to USC. Then you’re co-champs. 

12 minutes ago, Mano said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but did not Utah start three soph. and  two freshman, that are all 4 star recruits ?