Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Mexico -- murders are going up at a rapid rate again

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

picking winners and losers :pitchforks:

There aren’t any participation trophies on the mwcboard :ph34r:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, THEUniversityofNevada said:

I have my rare moments

FIFY

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Mexico needs to legalize all drugs and make the price of them crash.  That will fix the corrupt politicians and put cartels out of business quickly.  Mexico shouldnt pay the price for the usa drug demand problems.  The failure is thinking you can militarize and incarcerate your way out of this problem.   The only thing prohibition does is make criminality more lucrative.   Ness didnt end capone...the end of prohibition did.

Posted Image

5 minutes ago, Akkula said:

Mexico needs to legalize all drugs and make the price of them crash.  That will fix the corrupt politicians and put cartels out of business quickly.  Mexico shouldnt pay the price for the usa drug demand problems.  The failure is thinking you can militarize and incarcerate your way out of this problem.   The only thing prohibition does is make criminality more lucrative.   Ness didnt end capone...the end of prohibition did.

Wow — we agree on something!!!!!

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

Look who's talking white wash sellout

Serious question; is it painful to be as stupid as you are?

4 hours ago, Akkula said:

This would be a good first step, but it won't make a difference until America legalizes.

But how can that be? I've been told on here that Mexico is a nice place and not a failed state and that the drug cartels there were no different than publicly traded pharmaceutical companies here. You know, because publicly traded pharmaceutical companies usually massacre carloads of women and children or start gun battles and declare open war on the federal government to free fugitives.

4 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

But how can that be? I've been told on here that Mexico is a nice place and not a failed state and that the drug cartels there were no different than publicly traded pharmaceutical companies here. You know, because publicly traded pharmaceutical companies usually massacre carloads of women and children or start gun battles and declare open war on the federal government to free fugitives.

I've been to some nice spots in Mexico. I know people who have homes there and have no issues. :shrug:

20 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Even more idiotic is the idea the a +++++ing wall is going to stop drugs and criminals from getting here.   Mass deportations of law abiding people will surely help!  

Posted Image

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/21/world/americas/21mexico.html

Mexico did decriminalize drugs in 2009 btw.

What they need to do is make guns illegal to stop gun violence!  Waitadamminute, they already are illegal?  Well, if they have such strict gun control, how can that be?!!

It's all so confusing, it's almost as if there are some problems that can't be wiped away with legislation...