Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

steveem

Aztecs 17 point favorites against Nevada

7 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

Rocky needs to step down to DC, Hoke needs to be the HC again and then he needs to bring in a new OC that will run a modern offense and develop a QB.  

That will happen. 

Never.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 11/7/2019 at 4:17 PM, sancarlosaztec said:

Yeah, I did come across as skeptical. I'm just channeling Rocky. I like our team, but I'm a realist. They have to-date been inconsistent. They are college athletes -not yet professional. To expect consistency at the highest level I think is unrealistic. I certainly hope they play well and win. I even think they should win. Often what I think should happen doesn't. So, I look forward to watching the game to see it play out.  

Sigh....    Congrats on the win Wolf Pack.

There is no O in San Dieg0 State 7-6 again no doubt with a loss in the Potato bowl.

"Everything that does not destroy you makes you stronger except Aztec Football "

Freddy Nietzsche

29 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I watched.  Wished I had not.  This offense is excruciating to watch.  I absolutely support Alma Mater, but this is such bad offensive team, I don't want to watch.  It is watching us squander promise on every snap.

the mirror hiding GIF by dinakelberman

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

23 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I watched.  Wished I had not.  This offense is excruciating to watch.  I absolutely support Alma Mater, but this is such bad offensive team, I don't want to watch.  It is watching us squander promise on every snap.

Starts and ends with Horton.

OMG Oline is horrific, just horrible.

Well Urine Bombers driving the Massey Fergusson's south on Friday- need to go and see it this week (thankfully I missed the Nevada loss)

19 hours ago, NVGiant said:

6-4 baby!

Happy for you I think Norvell's agood coach give him two more classes Nevada will be tough.

"Everything that does not destroy you makes you stronger except Aztec Football "

Freddy Nietzsche

5 minutes ago, steveem said:

Happy for you I think Norvell's agood coach give him two more classes Nevada will be tough.

Not sure how much better we'll get. We've pretty much lost the resource game in football, and are probably too far behind to ever catch up. That will forever limit our ceiling. But I do think he has done a good job.

1 hour ago, Rev McQuervo said:

Starts and ends with Horton.

OMG Oline is horrific, just horrible.

Well Urine Bombers driving the Massey Fergusson's south on Friday- need to go and see it this week (thankfully I missed the Nevada loss)

NO mass for me. I will wait and see what happens in off season if Schmidt and Horton are still here(Horton could be just a RB coach) then I am going to take the whole year off.

Freddy Nietzsche

32 minutes ago, steveem said:

NO mass for me. I will wait and see what happens in off season if Schmidt and Horton are still here(Horton could be just a RB coach) then I am going to take the whole year off.

Yeah, I don't go to church either.

1 hour ago, renoskier said:

Yeah, I don't go to church either.

Thats what happens when a  descendant of Orange men speaks Spanish ( a Paislyian Slip)

Freddy Nietzsche