Nevada @ San Diego State (-17)

San Jose State @ Hawaii (-7)

AFA -21.5

Fresno -4

Wyo + 13

UNR + 17

SJSU + 7

• Cheers 1

I hope the SJSU-Hawaii game is televised. That’s going to be quite the shootout. Anyway my picks are:

Air Force- a bad UNM team has cashed it in for the season. Air Force runs for 500 yards

Utah State-this is a must win for both teams to stay in their division race. After getting crushed by BYU the Aggies will be motivated to rebound. Jordan Love is due for a big game

Boise State- the Broncos play their best game since Air Force and crush the injury wracked Cowboys. 

SDSU- the Aztecs appear to be rolling and Nevada is heading in the opposite direction.

SJSU-the Spartans will be flatter than a pancake after their monumental effort against Boise State. However, they have a much better secondary and want to play in a bowl game. The over/under for this game should be in the 85-90 point range. It will be like a pinball game. 

Thanks for getting it stated @Joe from WY.

No totals this week so @mugtang won't be confused :ph34r:

I'll go with:

Air Force -21.5

Fresno State -4

Wyoming +13

San Diego State -17

San Jose State +7

• Cheers 1

BTW, fyi the mathematical odds of hitting a 5-teamer are 32 to 1; the "house" pays 24 to 1.

That's how they keep the lights on.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

I hope the SJSU-Hawaii game is televised. That’s going to be quite the shootout. Anyway my picks are:

Air Force- a bad UNM team has cashed it in for the season. Air Force runs for 500 yards

Utah State-this is a must win for both teams to stay in their division race. After getting crushed by BYU the Aggies will be motivated to rebound. Jordan Love is due for a big game

Boise State- the Broncos play their best game since Air Force and crush the Cowboys. 

SDSU- the Aztecs appear to be rolling and Nevada is heading in the opposite direction.

SJSU-the Spartans will be flatter than a pancake after their monumental effort against Boise State. However, they have a much better secondary and want to play in a bowl game. The over/under for this game should be in the 85-90 point range. It will be like a pinball game. 

Yep! It will be on Facebook Live for those who can't watch Spectrum Sports on Hawaii. The MW announced this.

https://themw.com/news/2019/8/20/2019-hawai-i-football-games-to-stream-live-on-facebook.aspx

Just FYI, you can also bet on whether Trump will get boos at Alabama-LSU. :P

• Haha 1

UNM +21.5

USU +4

BSU -13

SDSU -17

SJSU +7

37 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Just FYI, you can also bet on whether Trump will get boos at Alabama-LSU. :P

100% chance that happens regardless off it being in Alabama.  There will be some Trump haters and Trump lovers there. 

I missed this last week but think it's a cool idea. 

Air Force (-21.5)

Fresno State (-4)

Wyoming (+13)

Nevada (+17)

San Jose State (+7)

• Cheers 1

On 11/4/2019 at 11:05 AM, soupslam1 said:

Boise State- the Broncos play their best game since Air Force and crush the injury wracked Cowboys. 

36gm386uq5a31.jpg

Well it ended up being a "pick 4" due to the Air Force / New Mexico postponement.

No one got all 4 correct, a couple of 3-1's.