Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

renoskier

MWC Early Lines...week 11 PICK 5!

I hope the SJSU-Hawaii game is televised. That’s going to be quite the shootout. Anyway my picks are:

Air Force- a bad UNM team has cashed it in for the season. Air Force runs for 500 yards

Utah State-this is a must win for both teams to stay in their division race. After getting crushed by BYU the Aggies will be motivated to rebound. Jordan Love is due for a big game

Boise State- the Broncos play their best game since Air Force and crush the injury wracked Cowboys. 

SDSU- the Aztecs appear to be rolling and Nevada is heading in the opposite direction.

SJSU-the Spartans will be flatter than a pancake after their monumental effort against Boise State. However, they have a much better secondary and want to play in a bowl game. The over/under for this game should be in the 85-90 point range. It will be like a pinball game. 

48 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

I hope the SJSU-Hawaii game is televised. That’s going to be quite the shootout. Anyway my picks are:

Air Force- a bad UNM team has cashed it in for the season. Air Force runs for 500 yards

Utah State-this is a must win for both teams to stay in their division race. After getting crushed by BYU the Aggies will be motivated to rebound. Jordan Love is due for a big game

Boise State- the Broncos play their best game since Air Force and crush the Cowboys. 

SDSU- the Aztecs appear to be rolling and Nevada is heading in the opposite direction.

SJSU-the Spartans will be flatter than a pancake after their monumental effort against Boise State. However, they have a much better secondary and want to play in a bowl game. The over/under for this game should be in the 85-90 point range. It will be like a pinball game. 

Yep! It will be on Facebook Live for those who can't watch Spectrum Sports on Hawaii. The MW announced this.

https://themw.com/news/2019/8/20/2019-hawai-i-football-games-to-stream-live-on-facebook.aspx

UNM +21.5

USU +4

BSU -13

SDSU -17

SJSU +7

37 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Just FYI, you can also bet on whether Trump will get boos at Alabama-LSU. :P

100% chance that happens regardless off it being in Alabama.  There will be some Trump haters and Trump lovers there. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater