Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rocket

Trump showered with ...BOOOOOOOOOSS! at the world series

16 hours ago, rudolro said:

Trump offers Putin help for Forrest fires while threatening California to hold up aid.  This seems right. Curious to watch the cult defend this

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/01/747196568/russia-says-trump-offered-to-help-putin-fight-forest-fires-in-siberia

I raked Idaho forests all summer.. Lowest rate of wildfires in recorded history if I’m not mistaken. The wettest spring in 50 years was just a coincidence.

On 11/5/2019 at 7:54 AM, rudolro said:

Trump offers Putin help for Forrest fires while threatening California to hold up aid.  This seems right. Curious to watch the cult defend this

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/01/747196568/russia-says-trump-offered-to-help-putin-fight-forest-fires-in-siberia

Is anybody still denying tDUMP is a russian asset? I mean any red blooded American, not his sycophants.

On 11/9/2019 at 12:54 PM, Stealthlobo said:

Heh, well I saw the crowd cheer for Trump in Alabama... :Clapping::rolleyes:

Not sure if that's something to cheer about. They did arrest a guy for trying to pop the giant angry baby tDUMP balloon.

1 hour ago, renoskier said:

And I saw that God instantly punished them by having LSU kick their ass.

We were in the south last week for actually our first time and you obviously hear about it, but it's really surreal seeing the stereotypical "white trash" in droves with their Trump Messiah gear. Crazy shisno.

On 11/13/2019 at 7:46 PM, Stealthlobo said:

We were in the south last week for actually our first time and you obviously hear about it, but it's really surreal seeing the stereotypical "white trash" in droves with their Trump Messiah gear. Crazy shisno.

Bibles and guns, the ultimate contradicition.