Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

USU's Love has quite the arm...he's able to go pro after this season?

Yes, Love has the best arm in all college football but his decision making needs a lot of work. Most draft sites have him as a 1st round talent. He'll need time to develop at the NFL level though.

Guest #1Stunner
3 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

It was actually on the road, but IMO Air Force is better than BYU. We took the day off when we played BYU. 

BYU played inspired against Boise because they were playing to save @BroncoOrange's soul.

Guest #1Stunner

I'm shocked at the poor attendance at Air Force.  They used to have some of the highest attendance back in the original MWC.  

The stadium looks empty.

5 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

I'm shocked at the poor attendance at Air Force.  They used to have some of the highest attendance back in the original MWC.  

The stadium looks empty.

Late start.  Fans were complaining about the start time and didn’t want to show up.  This is the issue for the MW and the TV contract.

7 minutes ago, MWC Tex said:

Late start.  Fans were complaining about the start time and didn’t want to show up.  This is the issue for the MW and the TV contract.

Not to mention being under a snowstorm warning.  Not worth driving north of the stadium on I-25 especially Monument Hill and a major highway widening project that is to last into 2022.  Plus CODOT has been telling people to not bother driving unless they have to.

Air Force isn’t going to lose the rest of the regular season. They play Army, New Mexico, CSU, and Wyoming. Wyoming has the best chance, but the game is at Air Force. Boise is going to need to also win out to keep pace with them although they have the head to head tie breaker with Air Force should Boise lose one MWC game. 

On 10/25/2019 at 10:04 AM, aggzilla said:

My prediction:

- AF will win TOP something like 47:00-13:00.

- Love will continue to struggle.

- Aggie D will wear down in the second half and a close deficit will widen by the end.

AF by 18

As I was saying... 

In all honesty, though, I was expecting to see more fight out of our D but AF did pretty much whatever they wanted from the get-go. Two early fumbles kept this from looking a lot worse than it really was.

Im already convinced that we should’ve never hired GA back.

rsz_romney-stadium.jpg