Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

battle.borne

Rep. Hill exposed by The Daily Mail

So Rep. Hill resigns over this, while Rep. Hunter has been indicted on charges of spending over $250k of campaign funds on personal expenses, including funding multiple affairs, including one with a lobbyist and another with a member of his staff. 

I hope the Trump-right will start calling for him to resign the way they said that Rep. Hill should, and ultimately did. 

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

Hmm... I'll grow my hair out and shave.  I can credibly pull off 24 like that. One way ticket to polyamorous pound town coming up

Shit, if I let my hair get long and shave I just end up looking older.

52 minutes ago, retrofade said:

So Rep. Hill resigns over this, while Rep. Hunter has been indicted on charges of spending over $250k of campaign funds on personal expenses, including funding multiple affairs, including one with a lobbyist and another with a member of his staff. 

I hope the Trump-right will start calling for him to resign the way they said that Rep. Hill should, and ultimately did. 

They’re going to run Issa against him. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

On 10/25/2019 at 3:51 PM, SleepingGiantFan said:

Aunt Lilly? WTF?

And what's with the Star of David embroidery?

Unless I hear to the contrary it sure appears to me that a certain poster might be skating on thin ice.

I hate suck ups.

On 10/25/2019 at 1:12 PM, CPslograd said:

The iron cross is an imperial German symbol.  The broken cross is a Nazi symbol.

Neonazis may have adopted it, but historically the iron cross is not Nazi.

No? We don't differentiate when we squeeze the trigger.

4 hours ago, retrofade said:

Since when do Democrats give a crap about what Republicans say? Nobody can force her to resign. She could have chose to tough it out. Nancy pushed her out, probably because there's more out there.  Those shots were screen caps. The video(s) is/are out there somewhere.   The old joke about having pictures of a politician with a goat may actually be true this time.  LOL

Hunter is getting primaried. DeMaio, Issa and Jones are all running against him.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

11 hours ago, retrofade said:

oh I'm sure the Republicans will call for his resignation in the same way Dems did for Menendez. 

11 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

They’re going to run Issa against him. 

Issa will win the primary too. He would probably even hold the seat in the general.

21 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Issa will win the primary too. He would probably even hold the seat in the general.

He’ll likely win. There are a couple of local Republicans that may complicate the primary, but in the end it’s a rock-solid GOP seat. Several of the precincts went 87% Trumper.

46 minutes ago, pokerider said:

oh I'm sure the Republicans will call for his resignation in the same way Dems did for Menendez. 

When exactly? After he’s convicted? When he’s sentenced? He threw his wife under the bus but she pled guilty and is going to testify against him (I’m sure the evidence he spent campaign funds on affairs in DC helped). He’s managed to delay his trial until after the primary. 

12 minutes ago, battle.borne said:

Gimme a f*cking break Mugtang

No.  It was not work appropriate.  

8 minutes ago, battle.borne said:

I don't want this on the board. Please delete.

When you’re financially on the hook for the board you can make the decisions as to what you want and don’t want on the board. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

10 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

Since when do Democrats give a crap about what Republicans say? Nobody can force her to resign. She could have chose to tough it out. Nancy pushed her out, probably because there's more out there.  Those shots were screen caps. The video(s) is/are out there somewhere.   The old joke about having pictures of a politician with a goat may actually be true this time.  LOL

Hunter is getting primaried. DeMaio, Issa and Jones are all running against him.

DeMaio may also be a Republican but he's a gay man who is out of the closet. In that faaaaaaaar right district they still believe in Don't Ask, Don't Tell.

Boom goes the dynamite.