Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

battle.borne

Rep. Hill exposed by The Daily Mail

15 hours ago, Uncle Juan said:

Really dude? I came to the conversation with you in good faith thinking that maybe you and I could bury the hatchet. Well I guess I was wrong. I won’t make that mistake again. Game on.

Lol here's your gold star that also isn't a dog whistle Aunt Lilly.

800px-Juif.JPG

@Rocket I'm a Jew and I have an Independent Trucks hoody. Tell me again why I should be offended?

The Iron Cross isn't on the same level of a Gold Star. Quit being disingenuous for the sake of being so.

4 hours ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

I see hypothetical rage is in now 

I too like to get whipped up in a fury by my own imaginations of what would happen if things were unjust in situations I've imagined or are tangentially related

It certainly is the rage. See the Mueller investigation or the current impeachment nonsense. 

9 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

She illegally manipulated a subordinate/employee to perform sexual favors. Using workplace power to elicit sex is abuse. It's like a female teacher justifying having sex with her 18 year old students. 

Then you factor in she's using public funds to pay said subordinate...yeah, she should 100% be forced to resign. She's no better than Matt Lauer. 

If Katie Hill was a man his life/career/ would be 100% be ruined.

Illegally manipulated? Where do you get the idea that the sex wasn't 100% enthusiastically consensual? Yes,  manipulating people and using employment to pressure sex is a crime, but there is nothing in the article to suggest that. Sleazy for banging her employee and heartless for abruptly leaving two people who loved her sure, but there's no evidence of anything that isn't consent. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 10/24/2019 at 11:59 AM, Rocket said:

It most definitely is a Nazi symbol.

The iron cross is an imperial German symbol.  The broken cross is a Nazi symbol.

Neonazis may have adopted it, but historically the iron cross is not Nazi.

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

That's +++++ed up. Too bad. She seemed like a rad gal.

I’m going to call her up and see if we can still party naked. Although as @happycamper said were too old for her. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I’m going to call her up and see if we can still party naked. Although as @happycamper said were too old for her. 

@happycamper is a smashed mailbox. Don't listen to him. She's right in our wheelhouse. Let's make this happen.

2 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

@happycamper is a smashed mailbox. Don't listen to him. She's right in our wheelhouse. Let's make this happen.

I didn't say she's too old for me!!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, happycamper said:

I didn't say she's too old for me!!

I'm younger than you are to boot, though not by much I don't think.

So she's definitely in my wheelhouse.

3 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I'm younger than you are to boot, though not by much I don't think.

So she's definitely in my wheelhouse.

Hmm... I'll grow my hair out and shave.  I can credibly pull off 24 like that. One way ticket to polyamorous pound town coming up

57 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Hmm... I'll grow my hair out and shave.  I can credibly pull off 24 like that. One way ticket to polyamorous pound town coming up

I need to buy a wig 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater