Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DCPoke

Nevada at Wyoming

I dunno.  He's in a rhythm and we do have next week off.  :shrug:

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

After my Avs pummeled Vegas last night, a Wyoming win today would make the week. 

Sorry Nevada peeps. I do still like and respect your teams though.

QB controversy!

Nice drive TVW.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

1 minute ago, Subcanis said:

QB controversy!

Nice drive TVW.

No controversy.  We’re just that bad.  We make everybody look like Heisman trophy candidates. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Overload blitz, and there’s no hot route to the blitz side.  Results in a sack.  Sad part is the one guy got to Solano so fast the overload was irrelevant.

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg

2 minutes ago, trl87 said:

Nevada can't build any sort of consistency. Just gotta stick with one QB

Mumme is trying to make up for incompetent play-calling.  I don’t think we have a middle or jailbreak screen in our playbook.

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg

5 minutes ago, ShoichiKUN808 said:

Norvell needs to recruit better QBs, OLs, DTs, DEs, LBs, CBs, coaches

FIFY

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater