Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

idkk

SDSU @ SJSU

Half Time - SUDS 13 SJSU 7

Stadium Sports and/or Facebook can gargle my hairy old man balls.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

The Aztecs have been stepping on their own feet. Especially the end of the half where two really bad penalties nullifies a first down and then a touchdown.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Same old, same old. Aztecs win ugly.

How many penalties against us? I don't know but the offensive line is highly adept at making them. That's what happens when you pay your offensive line coach a buck fitty a week.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Final - SUDS 27 SJSU 17

Congratulations Aztecs. 

58 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

Jesus Priest, San Jose. We're doing our damnest to give you the game but you refuse to take it.

Thank you for the generosity, but we are earning our W's. Clearly, our run-stop D doesn't know how to earn those W's yet. But who knows, maybe this was a good warm up for us- we face Army next week. Good game, Aztecas. 

10 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Thank you for the generosity, but we are earning our W's. Clearly, our run-stop D doesn't know how to earn those W's yet. But who knows, maybe this was a good warm up for us- we face Army next week. Good game, Aztecas. 

The scoreboard for today's game may not have been as close as last year's but your team is considerably more impressive. No longer an easy out against anybody.

I wish you good luck the rest of the season and think you've got a shot at being bowl eligible.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Officiating was some of the worst I have witnessed in the MGC. Rocky actually got real pissed several times- that I have never seen, at least at officials.