Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modestobulldog

More Russian Collusion

"They are also going to do third party again," Clinton said. "I'm not making any predictions, but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate," Clinton said, referring to Gabbard, without mentioning the Hawaii representative by name.

"She is a favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far. That's assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not because she is also a Russian asset.

:rotflmfao: 

9 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Tulsi should probably fear for her life calling out Hillary like that. Killing Kamala Harris is one thing, coming at Clinton is another.

tenor.gif

Would Tulsi run indy?

She'd get votes from both sides. A real wild card.

13 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Would Tulsi run indy?

She'd get votes from both sides. A real wild card.

I don't think so.  She's basically a hot younger female version of Bernie Sanders.

She does want to be more isolationist just like Trump.  Which is why the Russian trolls are trying to prop up her campaign.  But for Hillary to make the claim that Tulsi is a Russian asset is messed up.  

I'm not sure how much credibility to give Clinton.  However, it is quite possible attempts could be made to convince Gabbard to run as a third party candidate in order to draw votes away from the Democratic nominee the way Jill Stein was used in 2016.  In addition to Stein, votes of Sanders supporters were drawn away from Clinton by release of the DNC emails that angered so many Sanders supporters that they fell into the trap. 

57 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

I don't think so.  She's basically a hot younger female version of Bernie Sanders.

She does want to be more isolationist just like Trump.  Which is why the Russian trolls are trying to prop up her campaign.  But for Hillary to make the claim that Tulsi is a Russian asset is messed up.  

Trump is hardly an isolationist. But He’s certainly more in the isolationist direction than folks like Bush and Cheney, and even Liz Cheney and others.

Tulsi really is pretty much a medium level isolationist. Pat Buchanan is an example of a high level iso.

kat.jpg

40 minutes ago, sandiegopete said:

I'm not sure how much credibility to give Clinton.  However, it is quite possible attempts could be made to convince Gabbard to run as a third party candidate in order to draw votes away from the Democratic nominee the way Jill Stein was used in 2016.  In addition to Stein, votes of Sanders supporters were drawn away from Clinton by release of the DNC emails that angered so many Sanders supporters that they fell into the trap. 

I guess bubba became president due to Russia collusion?  Ross Perot a Russian plant.  Whodathunkit?

110926run_defense710.jpg

It’s not real Russian collusion unless @retrofade makes 10 separate threads about it, each thread spouting ridiculous conspiracy theories, only to lead to disappointment several weeks or months later that it was all horseshit!   You gotta step up your game @modestobulldog

14 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

It’s not real Russian collusion unless @retrofade makes 10 separate threads about it, each thread spouting ridiculous conspiracy theories, only to lead to disappointment several weeks or months later that it was all horseshit!   You gotta step up your game @modestobulldog

Rent free.

So Russian collusion is just the lazy go-to attack for anyone that the Democrats and Hillary Clinton don't like. Really adds credibility to the entire Russian investigation saga.

Or.....that it was a complete farce from the start. You decide.

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif