Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigd

A10 Challenge matchups announced

Pretty awesome that Nevada will get to host Dayton.

Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2020

Utah State at Davidson

Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2020

UNLV at VCU

St. Bonaventure at New Mexico

Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020

San Diego State at Saint Louis

George Mason at Fresno State

Boise State at Rhode Island

Air Force at Saint Joseph’s

Richmond at Colorado State

Duquesne at Wyoming

Sunday, Dec. 6, 2020

Dayton at Nevada

This  flew completely under my radar. I'v heard people clamor for it on message boards but had no idea it was actually happening.

Really excited for it, it'll be nice for the league

Hopefully Chris Mooney will still be coaching Richmond next year when they visit Fort Collins.  He’s a good dude.

I told our staff this afternoon that I hope we get St Joes in The Palestra the following year.  That  would be a great trip for me.

Lobos draw St Bonnies which is a great match up. This will be the first year coach Weir has his coaches and his players in his system. We'll be even more loaded with talent but our biggest issue once again will be can they come together and play as a team? 

50 minutes ago, rebelcuff said:

Why does it seem like unlv always seems to get the toughest matchup on the road in these things?

No reason to complain about a quad 1 game.  We should anywhere from 5-7 quad 1 games in non-conference play in 2020.

Matchups for each year will be determined by the league offices based on a number of factors, including the previous year’s records, NET rankings and team achievements, as well as projected rankings and anticipated strength of teams for the upcoming season. The games will take place in late November and early December of each year, with television and digital rights residing with the host conference.

http://www.atlantic10.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=31600&ATCLID=211784432

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.