Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IanforHeisman

AAC board

Disgruntled AAC fans still in denial about being punked by the Big 12. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, crixus said:

Disgruntled AAC fans still in denial about being punked by the Big 12. :rolleyes:

The more they flap their gums, the more I'm glad the Big 12 did what they did.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

49 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Wait ... There is a flat earth forum?? This actually exists??

All forums are flat.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

52 minutes ago, SangerBulldog said:

Christian's against dinosaurs lol.

"[T]he race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong," but that's the way to bet.

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

13 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

I’m not sure I’ve ever visited a more delusional message board than that one.. It’s worse than BroncoCountry circa 2009. They’re lucky I’ve gotten old and am too lazy to start an account, had thoughts of dusting off my 2x final four troll derby costume.

For the best in unintentional self-trolling may I direct you to the cougarboard?  There exists the finest of delusions, mixed with a healthy dollop of collective insanity.

24570143_BSUBACKGROUNDBANNERANDY1AWELCOME.png.5fa1e131a0fec4c26c0be2f4d0a420eb.png

망치를 가진 남자에게는, 모든것이 못처럼 보인다.

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.

1 hour ago, MAD MACGYVER said:

For the best in unintentional self-trolling may I direct you to the cougarboard?  There exists the finest of delusions, mixed with a healthy dollop of collective insanity.

If this doesn't involve 35 year old milfs I'm going to be very disappointed 

16 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

I’m not sure I’ve ever visited a more delusional message board than that one.. It’s worse than BroncoCountry circa 2009. They’re lucky I’ve gotten old and am too lazy to start an account, had thoughts of dusting off my 2x final four troll derby costume.

They actually have anti trolling rules in their sticky posts I believe. They are incredibly lame.