Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV at Fresno State

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

These officials are terrible. UNLV false starts and it’s offsides Fresno... :facepalm:

Caleb herring explained that on the radio. He said those 3 guys are allowed to shift. Maybe HE should be the ref. 

Just now, 4UNLV said:

Caleb herring explained that on the radio. He said those 3 guys are allowed to shift. Maybe HE should be the ref. 

72 clearly flinched and they ran across the line because of it.  So much stupid officiating in this game. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, Rosegreen said:

When UNLV gets their 7th loss, I think the announcement that Sanchez will coach out the season and UNLV will look for his replacement immediately. 

Just fire him and let the assistants take over. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

72 clearly flinched and they ran across the line because of it.  So much stupid officiating in this game. 

He said since that guy is allowed to shift and move on the line , that it was not offsides. Just relaying it, lol

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

Just fire him and let the assistants take over. 

DRF will give him (however unlikely it is) a chance to win 4-5 straight. When any chance of a .500 season is in the toilet, he will be canned. 

1 minute ago, Rosegreen said:

DRF will give him (however unlikely it is) a chance to win 4-5 straight. When any chance of a .500 season is in the toilet, he will be canned. 

Oh I agree.  But when you get that 7th loss just fire him immediately. 

29 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

When UNLV gets their 7th loss, I think the announcement that Sanchez will coach out the season and UNLV will look for his replacement immediately. 

DRF will do the same as Menzies.............Sanchez is cut loose within a two weeks after season ends

I couldn't make it to the game, but from looking at the box score it looked like a thorough whipping. Then I come on here and see that our special teams stunk up the joint....again. :foottap:

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

1 hour ago, SangerBulldog said:

Your guess is good as mine. This team really has no identity 

Yah, it's weird.  Obviously the Dogs aren't great this year.

But I'm still not sure if they are pretty good, mediocre, or poor.  

Still can't put a whole game together.  They get run on, they can't run the ball consistently.  Reyna throws big pics.  But they've looked feisty in spots, made some plays.  I don't know, we'll see how they do in November.  It seems kind of like a win some, lose some kind of year, but maybe they'll get hot late and surprise us.

1 hour ago, ridgeview2 said:

I couldn't make it to the game, but from looking at the box score it looked like a thorough whipping. Then I come on here and see that our special teams stunk up the joint....again. :foottap:

Adam Hill (writer for the RJ) said he went into a bar in Milwaukee and asked them to turn in the game. The score was 28-20. By the time he was done with his first beer the score was about to be 56-20, he said he was drinking fast.

1 hour ago, ridgeview2 said:

I was at the game.  It wasn't an ass kicking until UNLV turned the ball over then folded late.  The Dogs have the same issues they've had all year.  Can't finish drives, can't stop the run, same shit.

27 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

Yah, it's weird.  Obviously the Dogs aren't great this year.

But I'm still not sure if they are pretty good, mediocre, or poor.  

Still can't put a whole game together.  They get run on, they can't run the ball consistently.  Reyna throws big pics.  But they've looked feisty in spots, made some plays.  I don't know, we'll see how they do in November.  It seems kind of like a win some, lose some kind of year, but maybe they'll get hot late and surprise us.

I certainly hope so