Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modestobulldog

James O'Keefe: Greatest Investigative Journalist of our time - CNN Bombshell

On 10/17/2019 at 1:31 PM, SleepingGiantFan said:

Baier and Wallace have never been pro-Trump and Cavuto isn't pro-Trump anymore. And some like Hemmer and Bream really do nothing more than read the news so it's difficult to know where they stand. Really it's the idiots on Fox & Friends, The Five and the big three in primetime who are the true believers with Hannity being the biggest horse's ass since he admits to actually being a policy adviser for Trump. Although newspeople have done that on the local level at times, I'm unaware of any other president who has consulted a journalist about policy. That Trump does so just shows how ignorant the guy is of the world, politics, how to tie his shoes and everything else which goes into having the most important position on Earth.

And you would be wrong.

In the first four years alone in the Obama administration, more than 25 former reporters joined the team by my count. Yup. 25.

Per the Washington Post in 2013, Richard Stengel, Time magazine’s managing editor was the “latest in long line of reporters who jumped to jobs in Obama administration."

Here's more from that 2013 story, where just one paragraph alone shows how far and wide media members got into the tentacles of the Obama State Department.

You'll also recognize more than a few names, including former journalist Samantha Power, who became U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.

"At State, Stengel can swap newsroom stories with Samantha Power, a former journalist (U.S. News, the Boston Globe, the New Republic) who is now the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations. His staff will include Desson Thomson, a former Washington Post movie critic who became a speechwriter for Hillary Rodham Clinton when she served as secretary of state. Other colleagues will include two recent additions to Secretary of State John F. Kerry’s staff: Glen Johnson, a longtime political reporter and editor at the Boston Globe, and Douglas Frantz, a reporter and editor who has worked for the Los Angeles Times, the New York Times and, most recently, The Post. Frantz was also briefly an investigator for the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, chaired by Kerry, then a senator from Massachusetts," it reads.
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/378628-trump-tv-pipeline-is-a-joke-next-to-obamas-media-hires

16 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

Lol! As if quitting your job in journalism to work for the president is the same as being an adviser of the president while KEEPING your job in journalism. :hahaha:

Who says Hannity is a journalist? He has a news OPINION show. Even Hannity doesn't claim to be a journalist:

The Fox primetime star—who has a history of being unable to decide whether he should or should not be called a journalist—railed against reporters at other “hate-Trump media outlets” before describing how he views his role in the media.

“I don’t claim to be a journalist,” he declared. “We do journalism. What we say about being a talk-show host: We’re like the whole newspaper.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/sean-hannity-i-am-not-a-journalist-im-an-entire-newspaper

42 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

Who says Hannity is a journalist? He has a news OPINION show. Even Hannity doesn't claim to be a journalist:

The Fox primetime star—who has a history of being unable to decide whether he should or should not be called a journalist—railed against reporters at other “hate-Trump media outlets” before describing how he views his role in the media.

“I don’t claim to be a journalist,” he declared. “We do journalism. What we say about being a talk-show host: We’re like the whole newspaper.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/sean-hannity-i-am-not-a-journalist-im-an-entire-newspaper

"I'm Sean Hannity and I'm no lowly journalist. I'm the entire GD newspaper is what I am!" :rock:

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

He is far more accurate than any other news source.  He has never posted anything proven wrong.   

And backs it up with irrefutable proof.

110926run_defense710.jpg