Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modestobulldog

James O'Keefe: Greatest Investigative Journalist of our time - CNN Bombshell

Lol

edit:  my lol is at calling Okeef the greatest investigative journalist of all time.  I know CNN is trash but so is James. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

CNN is a full blown anti-Trump & GOP activist network starting at the very top? We don’t need to hear the actual words of extreme bias out of that stupid Mother Zucker to know it’s true. It’s like they didn’t need to do studies in the 60’s and 70’s to prove that cigarettes cause cancer. Everyone already knew that.

kat.jpg

Wow! CNN has a strong liberal bias and is blatantly anti-Trump??

Also in late breaking news: water is wet. 

I don't watch any major news networks, but for as much shit as Fox gets for being biased, they routinely have had left-leaning and moderate commentators like Shepard, Juan Williams, and Chris Wallace. And have held Town hall meetings where they've allowed Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders to use their platform to explain their policies to their base.--Something the other major networks severely lack as they have made it clear they are at war with anyone right of center on the political spectrum.

Fox definitely has more credibility than CNN, MSNBC, and ABC has had lately. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

36 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

I don't watch any major news networks, but for as much shit as Fox gets for being biased, they routinely have had left-leaning and moderate commentators like Shepard, Juan Williams, and Chris Wallace. And have held Town hall meetings where they've allowed Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders to use their platform to explain their policies to their base.--Something the other major networks severely lack as they have made it clear they are at war with anyone right of center on the political spectrum.

The opinion commentary shows which mostly lean right do regularly have Dem guests. The Host is in the middle screen pic, and the left and right are on each side of the host reffing the debate. 

You will never see anything close to being that balanced on CNN & MSLSD. They only have very upset GOP Never Trumpers on so they can say that they had GOP on. 

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, Rebels18 said:

Shepard just quit. And Trump is doubling his efforts on Wallace. There will soon be no voice on Fox other than those that are approved by trump. 

3 hours ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Shepard just quit. And Trump is doubling his efforts on Wallace. There will soon be no voice on Fox other than those that are approved by trump. 

Nah, that's not true.  There are plenty of non Trumpers on Fox.  That criticism might have been somewhat more valid when Dubya was in office.

I can rattle off a bunch of Trump bashers or at least skeptics on Fox off the top of my head.

Wallace isn't a Trump bashers, or a Trumper btw, he is a journalist.

NeverTrumpers

Goldberg

Hayes

Stoddard (I'm actually not sure her political leanings, she is pretty centrist and swings both ways), but she freaking hates Trump

Dems who hate Trump

Williams

The guy from the Post on Special Report

Woodward 

The chic from The Cook Report that's on all the time

Mara

Trump Skeptics

Stirewalt

Napoleano

The frustrating thing about watching Fox News opinion shows is that while they invite lefties on there, they constantly interrupt and talk over their guests right when they're getting to a point.

That's one of my big pet peeves is people who do that, so it's very annoying to watch.

CNN and Fox are the most blatant politically leaning news organizations in America period.

It's sad that for those of us in the middle of the political spectrum, that both parties have been hikacked by the extremist and militant wings of their party and left out the moderates and independents who do make up the largest segment of the electorate.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 10/14/2019 at 11:58 AM, mugtang said:

Lol

edit:  my lol is at calling Okeef the greatest investigative journalist of all time.  I know CNN is trash but so is James. 

The thread title is misleading. If you watch the video in op it's clear O'Keefe is not doing the reporting. An employee from CNN is the journalist exposing the Fake News

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

1 hour ago, Spaztecs said:

CNN and Fox are the most blatant politically leaning news organizations in America period.

It's sad that for those of us in the middle of the political spectrum, that both parties have been hikacked by the extremist and militant wings of their party and left out the moderates and independents who do make up the largest segment of the electorate.

Fox News HQ is New York City. There are pretty much no conservatives for them to hire to do the behind the scenes work. Pretty much all of the off air staff at FNC are bedwetting liberals. Yet, there have never been any Fake News exposés about Fox like there have been about CNN.

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

14 minutes ago, woo pig sooie said:

Fox News HQ is New York City. There are pretty much no conservatives for them to hire to do the behind the scenes work. Pretty much all of the off air staff at FNC are bedwetting liberals. Yet, there have never been any Fake News exposés about Fox like there have been about CNN.

That's why the on air staff  always talks over or demeans their more moderate or liberal guests. Because of their fairness and objectivity.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 10/14/2019 at 7:07 PM, DestinFlPackfan said:

Baier and Wallace have never been pro-Trump and Cavuto isn't pro-Trump anymore. And some like Hemmer and Bream really do nothing more than read the news so it's difficult to know where they stand. Really it's the idiots on Fox & Friends, The Five and the big three in primetime who are the true believers with Hannity being the biggest horse's ass since he admits to actually being a policy adviser for Trump. Although newspeople have done that on the local level at times, I'm unaware of any other president who has consulted a journalist about policy. That Trump does so just shows how ignorant the guy is of the world, politics, how to tie his shoes and everything else which goes into having the most important position on Earth.

Boom goes the dynamite.