Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

The Battle for Bronco Orange

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, BroncoOrange said:

I would have liked to, but couldn't make it. You going to the game? Might want to take a paper bag if you are. 

Same as you.

I will be watching on TV.

Yes, I might need to wear a paper bag over my head---this will be a Boise blow out.

BYU has very incompetent coaches right now.  Boise's coaches are light years better.

2 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Hottdamn, that gives me a stiffy! 

Caption this Pic:

See the source image

Rogue(leans out window): Listen bitch...If you aren't going to dress slutty, I'm going to pay half price....

Lizard: What? You told me to dress like a Walmart mom..

Rogue: Well, that was until I saw the new meat behind you with a shaved head and hooker heels.. 

Lizard: Fine I'll leave..

Rogue: Nah, stick around. My partner BSUTOP25 is just finishing up showering in the Flying J and has a swing set and a stripper pole set up in the trailer.. He'll take your Mini Van ass.

Lizard 2:  So you want me then?

Rogue: Get in. My only condition is I get to wear your high heels. 

On 10/14/2019 at 7:06 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

Zach Wilson - Thumb surgery.

Jaren Hall - Concussion

Baylor Romney - what's the story with this guy? 

Son of former presidential candidate Mitt Romney. Has some strange Mormon beliefs but seems like a decent qb. BYU and their crap football program is killing Boise States SOS and having a non conference game this late is stupid. It was smart of Boise State to require BYU to schedule 8 of the 10 on the next deal in September.  

43 minutes ago, NoMWCCG4UNRLOL said:

BYU would be a mid tier MWC program and struggle to get into the mountain west championship game like Reno. 

This is probably spot on. The problem is their army of brainwashed robots will never accept this.  They’ve been given gallons of blue kool aid. July is always full of high fives, Heisman talk, NY 6 bowls and national championships.

1. They don’t have the talent or depth to play these front loaded P5 schedules.

2. They will never pay a coach true market value. Pretty sad considering how wealthy their church is.

3. Their recruiting pool was already limited  with their honor code and now many Western P5 teams are taking the best LDS  athletes.

4. Independence has been a bust. And their football team has nothing to play for by year’s end. 

5. Their Admin continues to turn a blind eye to the failures above.

Just the other day, my good buddy @Pelado and I were discussing the core 12 points of failure. 

Oh how their fans and Admin pray for 1984 again.  For me, watching BYU implode like this as the delusion and desperation grows is like Christmas morning when Ralphie finally gets his Red Ryder BB gun.

10 hours ago, utenation said:

This is probably spot on. The problem is their army of brainwashed robots will never accept this.  They’ve been given gallons of blue kool aid. July is always full of high fives, Heisman talk, NY 6 bowls and national championships.

1. They don’t have the talent or depth to play these front loaded P5 schedules.

2. They will never pay a coach true market value. Pretty sad considering how wealthy their church is.

3. Their recruiting pool was already limited  with their honor code and now many Western P5 teams are taking the best LDS  athletes.

4. Independence has been a bust. And their football team has nothing to play for by year’s end. 

5. Their Admin continues to turn a blind eye to the failures above.

Just the other day, my good buddy @Pelado and I were discussing the core 12 points of failure. 

Oh how their fans and Admin pray for 1984 again.  For me, watching BYU implode like this as the delusion and desperation grows is like Christmas morning when Ralphie finally gets his Red Ryder BB gun.

1. Talent, depth, and coaching

2. Whatever they're paying the coaching staff now is over their market value.  Paying market value is much less of an issue than the shallow candidate pool due to the card-carrying LDS member requirement.

3. True

4. The team has as much to play for as if they'd just dropped a couple of games in MW conference play

5. What do you think the Admin should do differently?