Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

The Battle for Bronco Orange

1 minute ago, #1Stunner said:

Come back home where you belong, among your own kind.

It’s too late @#1Stunner. @halfmanhalfbronco, @RogueStout, @tailingpermit, and I have gotten @BroncoOrange so addicted to microbrews and 151 shots, tittybar lap dances, and winning conference championships that he’ll never go back. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Guest #1Stunner
33 minutes ago, BroncoOrange said:

You're a native Idahoan you should be more proud of your state. 

I am proud.

Idahome, friend.  Idahome.

Attn Boise State players and Bryan Harsin(and staff):

Do it for me guys....Your opponent is nearly dead and full reality is near. Utah started it off with as ass whipping in Provo when all the cute Kitty fans were bellies full of the new 2019 Kool Aid. My oh my the delusions were hot and heavy coming out of Provo in August. This is our time to finally beat Utah, September Heismans, we’re really a big time program with billions of fans and really do have the talent handle our schedule. We’re better than the MWC, we just need to get through the P5 slate. The blue Kool-Aid tasted so good in the hot summer days. 

A glimmer of hope against USC and Tenn(both games required OT), then reality. Flogging by Washington in Provo. Followed up by losses to powerhouses Toledo and USF...3 losses in a row.

Poor BYU. Has now came face to face with reality. They won’t go bowling. What were thought to be wins in August against BSU, USU and SDSU are now looking like unbeatable giants to this pathetic program.

I want this team to crawl to the finish line like a mangled house cat trying to cross the freeway in rush hour traffic. 

Remind this Admin and their fans that their only true destiny is complete failure.

Thanks in advance.

3 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Is BYU really down to the 3rd string guy?

Likely.  Wilson is out for another month or more. Jaren Hall went out before their last drive last week and went through "concussion protocol."  Still somewhat uncertain whether he could come back just a week after that - but I would bet against it.

We have an unfortunate history of other teams discovering great QBs against us. Including BYU. Taysom Hill's first action was coming in against us. Kaepernick's first start was against us. There are many more. Given our luck, Romney will end up being their best QB of the last couple decades.

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Zach Wilson - Thumb surgery.

Jaren Hall - Concussion

Baylor Romney - what's the story with this guy? 

1 hour ago, IanforHeisman said:

Is BYU really down to the 3rd string guy?

I think Baylor Romney is a walkon.

Anyway, he's the 3rd string QB.  He's a freshman.

https://byucougars.com/athlete/football/1284041/Baylor-Romney

Guest #1Stunner
3 minutes ago, Dimwhit said:

We have an unfortunate history of other teams discovering great QBs against us. Including BYU. Taysom Hill's first action was coming in against us. Kaepernick's first start was against us. There are many more. Given our luck, Romney will end up being their best QB of the last couple decades.

I sort of doubt it.

But I guess we'll see.  

https://www.vanquishthefoe.com/2017/9/23/16352644/byu-football-recruiting-qb-baylor-romney-commits-to-byu-post-mission

3 hours ago, Dimwhit said:

The kid from Wazzu came off the bench and went phukkin nuts.. RIP to him. Freakin Cozart choked away the win.

5 hours ago, Dimwhit said:

Incorrect.  Taysom's first action was throwing a touchdown pass against Washington State in the first game of that season.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/322430252

On 10/14/2019 at 9:13 AM, #1Stunner said:

photo1jpg.jpg

You need to share some with this young man, Stunner.

What's the over/under on nut punches this week?

This week, we're just trying to be nasty...basically just try to...whoever's in front of us, we're going to try to kill em. We're coming at it for blood!

Isn't that an honor code violation?