Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where are all the posters claimed this guy was the Greatest Find?

FresTuckians pretty quiet these days....

That final AFA drive against Fresno had to be brutal for anyone associated with the Dogs. You could just see the life getting sucked out of Tedford, Reyna and the defense as the Falcons methodically burned the last 11 minutes of the game away. At this point, it looks like it will fairly tough for Fresno to even get to bowl eligiblility.

Meh. Down years happen when you have graduations, injuries, and bad asst coach hires, especially so when all at once.  While im sure we’re all disappointed, I dont think any serious fans are concerned about the long term. Its a very young team and asst coaches can be fired. 

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

2 hours ago, Rev McQuervo said:

Where are all the posters claimed this guy was the Greatest Find?

FresTuckians pretty quiet these days....

McQueero still mad that his mom got hit in the face with a piss bomb (supposedly). Get over it already. 

Your boner for Fresno and Tedford is duly noted LOL.

Asstecs have only played one team with any semblance of an offense (USU) and lost. Let’s see how you do with the rest of your schedule. 

34 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Asstecs have only played one team with any semblance of an offense (USU) and lost. Let’s see how you do with the rest of your schedule. 

Yea, like next week huh Cincy, you short little mobile home, swamp cooling, weirdo, you. 

I knew this would be a rebuilding year, but I didn't know it would be this frustrating to watch. If we would have picked up a W against either USC or Minnesota I would feel a little better and chalk up last night as that one "wtf" game we seem lose every year, but that was just horrendous. If I were Tedford I would have left coach Watts and the rest of the defensive staff in Colorado.

Not getting off the field and AFA having 24 minute ToP in the 2nd half is embarrassing and inexcusable. Our next game against UNLV will be on Friday night, so with that mixed with our record we will be lucky to see 15k in the stands and that's being generous. Bulldog Stadium will be a ghost town next week. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

9 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Somewhere DeRuyter is chuckling.

That Fresno St beat Boise on the Blue for the MW Title.

15 hours ago, godogsgo said:

Meh. Down years happen when you have graduations, injuries, and bad asst coach hires, especially so when all at once.  While im sure we’re all disappointed, I dont think any serious fans are concerned about the long term. Its a very young team and asst coaches can be fired. 

¿Which Assts need to go?

13 hours ago, Cincy said:

McQueero still mad that his mom got hit in the face with a piss bomb (supposedly). Get over it already. 

Your boner for Fresno and Tedford is duly noted LOL.

¿Where’s your boy @TheTedfordTrain?

17 hours ago, SangerBulldog said:

Expected it to be a down year. If certain plays went the other way we would be 4-1. We lost our most important player on offense and its hurting us pretty damn bad. With all that said this season has sucked.

Not you in particular, but all summer several Dog fans went ON AND ON about how Boise State was in decline and Fresno State was the new king.

lol @ the aww shucks we knew it was gonna be a down year comments. :rolleyes:

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok