Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thespywhozaggedme

How big would the ratings be for a Notre Dame/Boise Cotton Bowl?

40 minutes ago, 307dude said:

Show me the loss on Boise’s remaining schedule.

In 2000, when TCU was making their 1st BCS run, they rolled into San Jose a double digit favorite, with 6 wins by 3 TDs or more....and limped out with a 3 pt loss.  To this day, in some quarters, they are referred to as SJfSU.

Shit can happen.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

17 hours ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

Instead of insulting, why not make cogent counterpoints? If the game takes place and neither ND nor us loses, I will wager that the ratings will be through the roof, one of the highest non playoff game since the cfp playoffs began. I'll make you a username bet, if the ratings are top 3 non playoff game, you have to change your username to whatever I choose, if they're 4th or below, the opposite, deal? Also, do you think most of the nation will be rooting for ND vs Boise State, if so why? Try to make points without condescension and name calling, thanks. 

The game should be one of the top 3 non-playoff games though.  That's a terrible bet.  I agree with your first sentence though, there's a lot of that going around here.  

14 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

It's Texas. Everyone there has STD's. I am sure they can let him borrow some cream.

Ahem...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 hour ago, 307dude said:

Ok, I’m asking you to be specific. Who defeats Boise?

Actually they are ripe for a let down against a very poor BYU team.   Watched BYU play tough at home against USC.

Next I would say at USU.   Followed by a home game with the boys.  I wouldn’t be surprised or shocked to see a loss in any of those spots    

1 hour ago, Ibanez said:

In his defense you are an insufferable dumbass. You are like Tulsa Guy's slightly smarter sister.

With smaller tits though. 

23 hours ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

Instead of insulting, why not make cogent counterpoints? If the game takes place and neither ND nor us loses, I will wager that the ratings will be through the roof, one of the highest non playoff game since the cfp playoffs began. I'll make you a username bet, if the ratings are top 3 non playoff game, you have to change your username to whatever I choose, if they're 4th or below, the opposite, deal? Also, do you think most of the nation will be rooting for ND vs Boise State, if so why? Try to make points without condescension and name calling, thanks. 

Me ...insulting? You must be from the Donk country crowd. It oozes from your posts. Butt hurt when dissed is the usual sign. 

So, your bet is exactly what? That your game against ND will be one of the three highest rated non playoff games?

Son, please....lets put your bravado on test here. If your game against ND is the HIGHEST rated non playoff game ever ....you have a bet.

And to answer your question about who most of the nation will be rooting for......honestly.. neither of you. College football fans nationwide hate Notre Dame ( for a myriad of reasons) and really dislike Boise. Not because of their program...football fans respect winners...but fans like you rub the rest of the nation the wrong way......it's wasn't that long ago that your Donk country was as bad as the UCF fans now....keep that in mind.

22 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Jerry Palm at CBS Sports has ND playing Virginia. .....And Boise playing Georgia.......

Boise fans Georgia over Notre Dame or vice-versa?

Already curbstomped Georgia. I personally would prefer a shot at Notre Dame. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

12 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

yep. that zag fan is going to bring down the broncos with that arrogance. Jobu isn't pleased.

I swear to God, between @Jeffkills, @Broncomare, @thespywhozaggedme, and a few other TBSUFs who don’t respect the MWCboard juju, most of my time spent on here during the football season is like this:

tenor.gif

Only a handful of folks seem to appreciate all I do to help the program. 

50 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Jerry Palm at CBS Sports has ND playing Virginia. .....And Boise playing Georgia.......

Boise fans Georgia over Notre Dame or vice-versa?

I want Notre Dame.  We have a Georgia scalp.  It's too bad we are sure to lose 3 games.  Praise Jobu.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I want Notre Dame.  We have a Georgia scalp.  It's too bad we are sure to lose 3 games.  Praise Jobu.

Bless you brother. Bless you.

15 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I swear to God, between @Jeffkills, @Broncomare, @thespywhozaggedme, and a few other TBSUFs who don’t respect the MWCboard juju, most of my time spent on here during the football season is like this:

tenor.gif

Only a handful of folks seem to appreciate all I do to help the program. 

Fu/ck that shit, Yo....

If Harsin wants to shit, piss, and bleed to death in the bed - that's fine...

But seriously, Harsin needs to keep putting up W's or so help me God, I'll slap his stupid looking wife's face - for real, B!

***But, yes, pray away my football blasphemy please...

New-Signature.jpg