Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Woman killed in own home when Fort Worth officer shoots her

4 hours ago, easybronc said:

At first glance it looks like a trigger happy  cowboy cop.  I don't think anyone is happy about that crap.

I think a big part of the problem is poorly trained cops who are halfway scared out of their wits and hide behind their gun.  Its like , oh there's a noise or shadow, SHOOT!   thats how they seem to act now. 

On 10/13/2019 at 1:32 PM, Rebels18 said:

Do liberals actually think anyone is pro-excessive force/police brutality? Any opportunity to politicize a tragedy I guess.

Well, yeah. What do you think "tough on crime" means other than "nightstick some marginalizeds"?

On 10/13/2019 at 3:30 PM, Rebels18 said:

I'm not defending it at all. I brought up the story about the woman and her dog as another example of police excessive force that no one could possibly support/defend. 

The overall point being: no one supports police brutality you halfwit. Understand now? Good. Now go back to the unemployment line you fat loser. 

Bruh...

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

All you "smart dudes" like to criticize cops. 

A couple of reasons for that is one it's easy. And two, being a law enforcement officer is not a "smart" career choice. Thus,  as it would stand to reason, ppl who make "dumb" career choices are not going to stop doing dumb sh't.

Personally, I'm the exact opposite of AOC in regards to LE.  I say keep ICE, and abolish the rest of the cops. I'm perfectly fine with protecting myself and dont need help from any "heroes". Then all you anti 2A ppl can hang "Gun Free Zone" signs in front of your propoerty and one problem would take care of the other.

#dreamsofadreamer

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

Cops shouldn't carry guns.

They would be safer without them.

We would be safer without them having guns.

Stupid people who barely survived a high school education and have the mentality that leads you to wanting to be a cop.  Shouldn't have the responsibiilty to take care of a dog, let alone be trusted with a gun while given the ignorance of the hero worship in media and by our public.

Just now, Bob said:

I don't understand why cops don't aim for the legs.

Because that would be stupid for a myriad of reasons. One being 100% of firearms training teaches you to aim center mass. Why? It's a big Target, easier to hit under stress. Another good reason is you have a very important artery in your legs that tends to allow you to bleed out when someone shoots you in the leg.

There is so much misunderstanding when it comes to a lot of these shootings.

Cops aren't above the law. However, there is a shit load of case law that protects them from liability in the line of duty. People really don't seem to understand even the basics yet have strong opinions on this.

Not all departments are equal. Some are absolute horseshit. Others are phenomenal and are lumped in with others.

Pay cops. Fund training. Fund programs. Fund mental health. Fund public education. It's gonna be a 2 way street to help alleviate tensions and minimize terrible decisions.

Takes one dumb decision to change yours and someone elses life. Or even end it. This is just another tragic case of that.

All is well, For Rice is gone.