Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyobraska

Wyoming @ San Diego State

Goddamnit Sean.  That's twice.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

1 minute ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

Aaron Taylor

Good catch.  Most color commentators come off as irritating, so I'll agree with @Wyoguns.  I do like Aaron Taylor more than most though.

Good game Aztecs.  Hard fought game.  That was just a terrible decision by Chambers.

I think I'm ready to see what Vander Waal can do in year 2.  I know Wyoming is 4-2 and Chambers is around 7-2 as a starter but you have to throw to win games.  Maybe the Pokes have to go back to Chambers, but you have to see if Wyoming isn't as one dimensional under Vander Waal.

1 minute ago, Wyoguns said:

Bohl had better be recruiting a God damn quarterback!  

Just an outsiders opinion, but I think Chambers has a lot of potential.  He's got a lot to learn, but still...lots of potential.

Just now, PokeTransplant said:

GG Aztecs...  Rocky >>>>>Vigen like we all knew

Look, I know Vigen leaves a lot to be desired but look at our WR's and Chambers arm.  There is not a lot to work with to mix up the playbook.

1 minute ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

Look, I know Vigen leaves a lot to be desired but look at our WR's and Chambers arm.  There is not a lot to work with to mix up the playbook.

Yep, I have been a big critic of Vigen, but some of Chambers throws bounce 5-10 yards before the WR. What the hell can you call sometimes? 

But, they should try to help him more and not always have him throw on just 3rd