Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluerules009

Only the Californian welded to their couch crowd hates late kickoffs.

2 hours ago, Slapdad said:

What a warrior you are! Walking and shooting small birds is certainly the most admirable way to spend time of any....certainly more virtuous than anything anyone on this board could ever dream of doing! In recognition of your long, brisk stroll in the hills, here is a blue and orange chukar. Gaze upon its majestic talons and razor sharp beak....only the bravest fatso could take down such a predator. 

chukar_graphic.jpg?itok=SRL75i06

Not surprised Softbutt is upset someone pointed out he loves his couch.

That little bird would kill you long before you killed him.  Your couch like ass wouldn't get up the first hill.

On 10/13/2019 at 12:07 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

When you get back from Khandyland, give me a call.  My super fat ass  can use a trainer. ;)

Come on over!  The DFAC food awaits!

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

After reading this thread, I say BluesClues009 should change his screen name to:

Nails-on-a-Chalkboard

=================================

I think we've learned some very valuable lessons from this this thread.  The #1 lesson: whatever @bluerules009 likes do do is WAY cool, anything else really sucks.

NEXT WK's DEBATE:  ¿Which is better, even or odd?

6 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Seems to be a mystery to you.  You just posted something different.

Like all emotionally crippled thinkers you just can't decide what you think.  But god dammit I am the bad guy and you are really smart! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Feel that insecurity pour from this post. You are such a sad little man. 

8 hours ago, Slapdad said:

What a warrior you are! Walking and shooting small birds is certainly the most admirable way to spend time of any....certainly more virtuous than anything anyone on this board could ever dream of doing! In recognition of your long, brisk stroll in the hills, here is a blue and orange chukar. Gaze upon its majestic talons and razor sharp beak....only the bravest fatso could take down such a predator. 

chukar_graphic.jpg?itok=SRL75i06

Oh yeah baby! A little breading and pan fry that shit up! 

DELICIOUS :cheers:

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

On 10/12/2019 at 3:01 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

As I am cooking my entire week's worth of food, and being around friends building community, you are shooting mini-birds all alone.

Yeah, your life seems great. :rotflmfao:

Sounds more like a swingers party under the guise of meal prep.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

56 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Is this your last story or you have another one to follow?   HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Did this thread deliver the attention you so desperately crave Convert Lardass Tools?