Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluerules009

Only the Californian welded to their couch crowd hates late kickoffs.

16 hours ago, RogueStout said:

That all sounds well and good for someone who sits on their couch watching the games, but some of us actually get out of our houses and go to Albertsons stadium.

Late kickoffs blow.

I once thought that the late KOs were worthwhile because they allowed the nation to see MWC games at times when there was little or no competition from the P5 conferences. I'm beginning to change my mind though because (1) I too detest them because they make seeing the Aztecs live almost impossible for me, (2) it's highly questionable how many people east of the Rockies watch them anyway and (3) the conference earns almost nothing from having them televised.

That said, this is one bizarre thread. Why some posters from the Mountain division care how those of us farther west live our lives is beyond me.

Boom goes the dynamite.

7 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

I once thought that the late KOs were worthwhile because they allowed the nation to see MWC games at times when there was little or no competition from the P5 conferences. I'm beginning to change my mind though because (1) I too detest them because they make seeing the Aztecs live almost impossible for me, (2) it's highly questionable how many people east of the Rockies watch them anyway and (3) the conference earns almost nothing from having them televised.

That said, this is one bizarre thread. Why some posters from the Mountain division care how those of us farther west live our lives is beyond me.

Especially the late night kick offs on CBS Sports?  How many people do you think saw that game last night between SDSU and Wyoming?  Late and on an obscure channel?  What's the point?  

On 10/13/2019 at 12:17 AM, East Coast Aztec said:

It is humping hills for small birds.  That is just a fact.  I have stalked and killed elk with a bow.  Now, not only is is it challenging and awesome, it fed my house for months.  No need for "steroid-fed chickens" that Anti-Feed-America speaks about. 

I will admit, I do have a brisket finishing right now.  Bought it at the local butcher.  I am ashamed I didn't gun the steer down myself. 

Killing Elk with a bow is fun.  it isn't very challenging at all.   I get one every year with a bow and i am old.  I just killed 2 whitetail deer last week in Arkansas with a bow.   Hunting with a bow is not all that challenging.

Hunting chukar is far far more difficult.   

On 10/13/2019 at 7:39 AM, NVGiant said:

Anyone who whines about how others choose to spend their Saturdays is a Tool.

I didn't whine about how you spend your Saturdays.  I made fun of you because of how you spend your Saturdays.

It is sad that you are in charge of teaching our children.

57 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

I didn't whine about how you spend your Saturdays.  I made fun of you because of how you spend your Saturdays.

Maybe its because you did the latter so poorly that it comes off like the former.  Something to consider on your next woolly mammoth hunt with Litigates With Ambulances.

59 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

...and i am old. 

shocking revelation.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

2 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

I didn't spend my Saturday watching football. I'm not a teacher and never have been. I couldn't care less whether you hunt birds, sit on your ass, or go to Home Depot on your Saturday. And that is the point.

But you are indeed a Tool ... a clueless, sociopathic fool who is so starved for attention that you feel compelled to start a thread so mind-numbingly ridiculous that it can only be seen as utterly pathetic. 

8 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

I didn't spend my Saturday watching football. I'm not a teacher and never have been. I couldn't care less whether you hunt birds, sit on your ass, or go to Home Depot on your Saturday. And that is the point.

But you are indeed a Tool ... a clueless, sociopathic fool who is so starved for attention that you feel compelled to start a thread so mind-numbingly ridiculous that it can only be seen as utterly pathetic. 

Thought you could have been a little more subtle...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

18 minutes ago, RSF said:

Thought you could have been a little more subtle...

And here I thought I was holding back. Trust me, it won't matter. Imagine being such an insecure loser that you can't just say that you prefer night kickoffs because it allows you to do the things you love during the day. That could have started a decent thread. But then Tools wouldn't have gotten the attention he wanted.

The irony of his initial posts are that few people waste as much time and energy trying to be noticed by a bunch of online strangers than him. Sort of the very definition of not participating in life.

3 hours ago, RSF said:

Maybe its because you did the latter so poorly that it comes off like the former.  Something to consider on your next woolly mammoth hunt with Litigates With Ambulances.

shocking revelation.

No, it is because you have problems with the english language.

2 hours ago, NVGiant said:

It isn't my fault you have problems with the English language and your deflecting doesn't change that.   It isn't my fault you are educationally and emotionally impaired.

It also isn't my fault you felt insulted, i imagine it is because california couch potato is an apt description for you.  The truth hurts.

On 10/12/2019 at 3:35 PM, bluerules009 said:

Shot 6 chukar by 1 P.M., will eat lunch and probably see if i can shoot a limit of quail this afternoon.

Then watch a football game tonight.

I would never ruin a day watching other people play.   I have no understanding why people would want a middle of the day kickoff.  Ruins your whole day if you spend time watching it.

I guess if you are a couch potato though that is what you like.

I always DVR. I can skip commercials and HT, and jump 20 seconds forward after every play, so you can see the game for a ton less time. 

I cover up the score ticker during games so I can watch a lot of games later without knowing who won. 

kat.jpg

2 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

No, it is because you have problems with the english language.

It isn't my fault you have problems with the English language and your deflecting doesn't change that.   It isn't my fault you are educationally and emotionally impaired.

It also isn't my fault you felt insulted, i imagine it is because california couch potato is an apt description for you.  The truth hurts.

Whatever you say tubby. It’s not my fault you’re so insecure that you had to start a thread like this. 

1 hour ago, NVGiant said:

Whatever you say tubby. It’s not my fault you’re so insecure that you had to start a thread like this. 

Why would this thread make you think I am insecure and not think that i am trolling the moron crowd?

Oh that's right,.... but i can't call you that name or i break board rules lead crowd member!  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Just now, bluerules009 said:

Why would this thread make you think I am insecure and not think that i am trolling the moron crowd?

Oh that's right,.... but i can't call you that name or i break board rules.

Yeah Cartman, it’s a real mystery what you’re doing. You do the same thing over and over, day after day, for years and years. So desperate for attention. I just can’t imagine how insecure you must be to constantly be in such need for validation from strangers. 

57 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Yeah Cartman, it’s a real mystery what you’re doing. You do the same thing over and over, day after day, for years and years. So desperate for attention. I just can’t imagine how insecure you must be to constantly be in such need for validation from strangers. 

LMAO! 

ask him why he says the  USA should have not fought in both WW1 or WW 2. ... Sure, just let Japan take Asia and let Hitlers Germany do whatever.....even though Nazi Germany declared war on the USA on Dec. 8 1941.,, and Military Japan didn't mean to be mean at Pearl Harbor.....   these stupid "arguments" are  all for his on-line attention needs.

cerified_Subarus.jpg

46 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

What a warrior you are! Walking and shooting small birds is certainly the most admirable way to spend time of any....certainly more virtuous than anything anyone on this board could ever dream of doing! In recognition of your long, brisk stroll in the hills, here is a blue and orange chukar. Gaze upon its majestic talons and razor sharp beak....only the bravest fatso could take down such a predator. 

chukar_graphic.jpg?itok=SRL75i06

4 hours ago, NVGiant said:

Seems to be a mystery to you.  You just posted something different.

Like all emotionally crippled thinkers you just can't decide what you think.  But god dammit I am the bad guy and you are really smart! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!