Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluerules009

Only the Californian welded to their couch crowd hates late kickoffs.

1 minute ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I play football every Saturday morning.  I don't feel the need to shoot small birds and think of it as productive.

Don't worry you couldn't be successful at it anyway.  It requires a little more effort than a couch potato like you could muster.

Keep buying those steroid filled chickens at the grocery store.   Nothing better!  HA! HA! HA! HA!

1 minute ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

Where's o.p. hunting quail at: the Albertson's produce section?

Posting every five minutes on a thread trying to call other people "couch potatoes" seems like a pretty "couch potatoe" thing to do.

I don't know who needs a friend more, Stunner or Bluefool.

Potd

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

1 hour ago, Wyovanian said:

Why would anyone shoot at innocent birds when there's a perfectly good lawyer in range? How about "participating" in making the world a better place.

He does come across as a Dick Cheney type. 

3 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

As I am cooking my entire week's worth of food, and being around friends building community, you are shooting mini-birds all alone.

Yeah, your life seems great. :rotflmfao:

Chukar hunting is one of the most challenging and flat out awesome things I’ve ever done.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

4 hours ago, RogueStout said:

Chukar hunting is one of the most challenging and flat out awesome things I’ve ever done.

No doubt.  Love chukar hunting.  Tough hunting - you must have some high altitude training and be willing to walk up about 1,000 feet just to get one bird if you’re hunting wild birds. To imply that wild chukar hunting is even “easy” or “shooting” little birds is completely incongruent with reality and is demonstrative of one who knows nothing of what they profess or argue. 

8 hours ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

Where's o.p. hunting quail at: the Albertson's produce section?

Posting every five minutes on a thread trying to call other people "couch potatoes" seems like a pretty "couch potatoe" thing to do.

I don't know who needs a friend more, Stunner or Bluefool.

I posted for an hour during the middle of the day after hunting for 6 hours and before hunting for a couple more hours while I ate lunch.

I am sure i did not meet your california couch potato standards.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

I am also sure most of you are so emotionally crippled you need that "friend status", because you have so little self worth.  It is actually pretty sad.  Not surprising you feel so low when your butt is attached to that couch full time.

5 hours ago, RogueStout said:

It is humping hills for small birds.  That is just a fact.  I have stalked and killed elk with a bow.  Now, not only is is it challenging and awesome, it fed my house for months.  No need for "steroid-fed chickens" that Anti-Feed-America speaks about. 

I will admit, I do have a brisket finishing right now.  Bought it at the local butcher.  I am ashamed I didn't gun the steer down myself. 

Talks about participating in life

giphy.gif

Has > 25,000 forum posts

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

Just wondering if whining about others full lives is 'participating'.

Asking for a friend.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.